Hacking squad

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
RCM
Commodore

Hacking squad

Post#1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:57 am

Just a heads-up as I have not seen this before in 160 squad wars. The Rebel squad "reddit" has a level six HQ player that uses hacks. The player IGN is azamatdos and he is a weak level six HQ. The squad made him an officer so it is obvious to all in the squad that this is an expendable base that they run just to hack.

This azamatdos player three-starred our two top players, both level tens, one is maxed. I have never been three starred by anything below a nine, and never while holding tako. Obv there is no angle for a level six to three a max base. Not one of their players even has a level nine barracks or SC. Nothing else really needs to be stated. It is simply impossible without hacks. We were running five max jumps, one max heavy, one max storm in those defensive Sullust SCs.

Squad: reddit
Faction: Rebel
Player IGN: azamatdos
HQ level: 6

We have Tako in this match and their level tens missed three-starring our level sixes, but somehow a weak level six can three-star two max bases?

Anyway, here is a screenshot of the update showing azamatdos getting three uplinks on our tens. They had ZERO outposts at the time.

https://imgur.com/gallery/HlQkD

Our squad leader sent an email to support and forwarded it to a Disney promo exec.

Just an FYI if you run across the "reddit" rebel squad. "dark martin" is their leader and "azamatdos" is their hacker account.

EDIT #1:

FWIW, we are still winning, 45/30. They cannot seem to three star anything without hacks.

EDIT #2:

Here is the hacker "azamatdos" base:

https://imgur.com/gallery/hiMz6

Thanks DS (mod)
Last edited by RCM on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

ZeryabPrime
Captain

Re: Hacking squad

Post#2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:48 pm

People still use hacks to win. Anyway, you are winning. Enjoy the loot!
ZeryabPrime
Imperial :twisted:
HQ8 8-) 8-) 8-)
LusherForce ;)
DIE REBEL SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haymaker

Post#3 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:21 am

If that is your attitude to hackers, should we all hack then? Hacking is a problem for players and devs and should not be tolerated.

Swad
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:06 am

I was in a squad last year, one of a group. A player arrived to donate "special" troops for Sullust SCs and when some of our players attacked. The troops donated had virtually infinite health, 99999 I believe, usually speeders.
I stayed for 2 wars then left. I heard that more than one player lost his accounts and the 3 squads vanished.
You can bet these people and many others,are still in the game.
Hope you sort them out RCM.

Just Googled azamatdos. Interesting that one is a cheat website. !!
Last edited by Swad on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

RCM
Commodore

Post#5 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:20 am

Yeah, thanks. I saw the link to the iOS hacks as well. Interesting that it's a SC hack.
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

QWE123RTZ456

Post#6 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:34 am

SgtsTacticalTeam clan also uses hack. Donated troops have infinite health and damage.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”