Squad Wars Matchmaking Fixed - NOT!

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
GeneralBeers
Captain

Squad Wars Matchmaking Fixed - NOT!

Post#1 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:50 pm

EDIT: The fix was NOT for squad wars matchmaking. It was PvP matchmaking which now appears fixed. Meanwhile, squad war matchmaking is still hitting lower squads with sledgehammers.
Last edited by GeneralBeers on Tue May 09, 2017 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

joshuatee
Captain

Re: Matchmaking Fixed - NOT!

Post#2 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:02 pm

HUGE DRAMA

GeneralBeers
Captain

Post#3 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:16 pm

No - it was satire. Drama is using CAPITAL LETTERS.

Midge
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Lol, Joshua!

They were claiming PvP matchmaking fix as far as I could tell, not squad wars.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Olddad
Captain

Post#5 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 pm

I guess I'm more fortunate (lucky?). When I look at the "Squads of Death" stats for our squad, we've been paired fairly....a large majority of the time over 90+ fights. Back when our highest bases were only 3xL9s, I do recall playing against a squad with 5xL10s, 1xL8, and 9xL3s. I couldn't help but feel bad for the L3s, since that squad no doubt used them as fodder to get paired with squads like ours. In the end, we beat them to a stalemate on the 22nd of March. I was pretty proud of that 41-41 score. The draw crates suck but, we should have been crushed!

GeneralBeers
Captain

Post#6 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:26 am

We've got four 10's, five 9's, five 8's and one 7. We just got matched against fourteen 10's and one 9. If the Takodana buff was present, we would have half a chance by throwing jump armies at their bases but we haven't seen that buff in five wars now. Is there any point in us putting resources or time into this one?

SuicideKing
Commodore

Post#7 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:40 am

Midge wrote:Lol, Joshua!

They were claiming PvP matchmaking fix as far as I could tell, not squad wars.

This.

I've certainly noticed a huge difference. I still see a lot of 9s I have to pass, but now I know I'll find some 8s (my level) and I never see 10s, anymore. I also get attacked by a lot more 8s and only occasionally 10s.

Tsunami
Captain

Post#8 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:07 pm

This fix is crap. We have a group with players ranking from 6-10....yet we keep getting paired with level 10 Empire groups (with maybe a few 9s.). Regardless, the pairing is favoring the Empire side as usual. Where's the fix? I know most of the mods have Empire accounts but this is ridiculous.

Tsunami
Captain

Post#9 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:12 pm

There's no point in joining wars anymore. We've lost the majority of our last several wars because we were simply overmatched with level 10 squads. We just got beat 45-0 in 15 minutes by an all level 10 squad. How is this fair matchmaking? Maybe that's part of the games problem...they show so much favoritism toward the Empire side that the Rebels arent showing up for wars anymore. How about making it fair???!!!

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#10 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:25 am

The matchmaking fix was for PvP NOT Squad Wars.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”