Perks useless?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
ezkill
Lieutenant

Re: Perks useless?

Post#31 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:51 pm

I always use the alloy generation ones that cost credits. Why? Because I am always finding myself sitting around with excess credits and nothing to upgrade.

Given the skewed Squad War crate rewards, every little extra alloy helps since there is just so much more to upgrade.

Hoochitmypants
Commander

Post#32 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:37 pm

They were nice to use for droidekas and extra troops until they screwed me with one hr active with a six hr cooldown. F U 2 Disney!

Hoochitmypants
Commander

Post#33 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:37 pm

They were nice to use for droidekas and extra troops until they screwed me with one hr active with a six hr cooldown. F U 2 Disney!

Red8
Commander

Post#34 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 pm

The resource + for me aren't needed I'm always attacking so my resources are full. Deka repair time and additional troop donates are what I use all the time unless they expired and I have to wait on the cool down period. Lower level players do find them useful especially if they plan on upgrading or don't run many attacks.

Ghost666
Major General

Post#35 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:57 am

ezkill wrote:I always use the alloy generation ones that cost credits. Why? Because I am always finding myself sitting around with excess credits and nothing to upgrade.

Given the skewed Squad War crate rewards, every little extra alloy helps since there is just so much more to upgrade.

Also doing this...but still feel plain DUMB doing it...you know, like those that chase carrots and never get there...

I am paying something like 10 creds for each alloy i get...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#36 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Is there a newer version/revived topic about the same discussion, namely the cost-benefit of the perks, as this thread i suspect is a bit out of date as to the stats of them... Let me know, please, thanks in advance!
legofanatikeren Was Here. Proud member and officer of The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

Swad
Major General

Post#37 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:51 pm

I use the ones to hop planets for zero stars. Great to meet donate/receive targets for crates by hopping to the one you need.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#38 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:07 am

Yes i believe we all do, Swad. I was more looking to see whether a newer thread about the money converting aspect was discussed, as I'm suspecting the stats is out of date compared to the current ingame perks situation.

If not, then I will assume there is not. Have a nice day all.
legofanatikeren Was Here. Proud member and officer of The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#39 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:42 am

For me, there are 3 main uses for the perks:

1. SC troop donate limit increase. There is one perk that allows for +3 troops, and 2 perks that allow for +1 troop each. The way I used them, is to rotate between the +3 and the two +1 together as my SC troop request typically doesn’t need more than 6. i.e when the +3 perk was under cool down period, then I used the two +1 perks, and vice versa.

2. Droideka repair time decrease. There are 3 perks that together can reduce repair time by 40%

3. Reduce planet move star requirement. I used 2 perks to reduce star requirement down to 0. This is useful when doing: (1) hero defense and (2) crate objectives. For the crate objectives, if you have one planet with a donate crate and another planet with a receive crate then you can jump between the planets just before you donate or receive troops. Similarly, if you have a planet with a troop training and another planet with troop deploying, then you train troops on one planet then move to the other planet to deploy them. Other use is when I needed to loot CBs or doing the event loot objective

A another use is when my credit vaults were full and droids were busy, the I burned credits to increase alloy production.

RCM
Commodore

Post#40 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Maxed players and level 50 perks. You use them bc you have no use for credits and alloy.
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”