Perks useless?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Euph
Admiral

Re: Perks useless?

Post#11 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:17 pm

MasterDersan wrote:Question, when we activate Deka repair times or any higher % perk, will those times or generation rates accrue? (i.e. if we activate the deka repair perks of 5%, 6% and 8%, will we obtain a 19% deka repair time reduction? Will the same logic work for resource generation rates?)

Yes, the perks stack. I usually use the 3 deka repair ones together in the morning when I need to fix my rollerballs.. at current levels it knocks my 2h20m deka repair back to about 1h45m, so it's worth it.

I assume it's the same with the resources, though I haven't specifically checked.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

BertO
Major General

Post#12 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:37 am

The +1 and +2 donation perks really help with Maz objectives.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#13 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:58 am

Yes

My squad is at level 33. The Deka repair times can be reduced by 25% if all relevant perks are active (11, 5, and 9% respectively).
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#14 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:22 am

MasterDersan wrote:Question, when we activate Deka repair times or any higher % perk, will those times or generation rates accrue? (i.e. if we activate the deka repair perks of 5%, 6% and 8%, will we obtain a 19% deka repair time reduction? Will the same logic work for resource generation rates?)

Yes, the effects do stack. only thing that do not stack as far as i'm aware is the "donate x extra troops to others" perk. that'd be awesome though.
legofanatikeren Was Here. Proud member and officer of The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#15 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:22 pm

looking forward to lvl40s to get perks reducing relocation costs
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

DaLoc
Commodore

Post#16 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Perks are now useful,

Just activated Missing shipments for 230k credits. Expecting the same 12 hour duration yielding 20k alloy. Just noticed it last 4 days now. This yields 158.4k alloy over that 4 day timeframe. A way better trade off. (Wont know the cool down until 4 days. It use to be 16 hours.)

Also someone move this thread to general discussion, this isn't about the outposts or squad wars.
Ios (Empire) SithForceElite (HQ 8+) Sithforceacademy (HQ 8-)
Maxed HQ 10 (cept lvl 32 and 20 dekas)
Ios (Rebel) MiserySquad1E (HQ 9+) MiseryAcademy1E (HQ 9-)
HQ 9

DaLoc
Commodore

Post#17 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Yep. I activate missing shipments 11% and expert negotiations 9% for a 20% alloy boost.

Yep you get 19% reduction in your example
Ios (Empire) SithForceElite (HQ 8+) Sithforceacademy (HQ 8-)
Maxed HQ 10 (cept lvl 32 and 20 dekas)
Ios (Rebel) MiserySquad1E (HQ 9+) MiseryAcademy1E (HQ 9-)
HQ 9

tccbjc
Lieutenant

Post#18 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:35 pm

I seem to have an issue with my perks. As of about 2 hours ago, my perks cost about 1/4 of what they were this morning...but now they only last for 60 minutes rather than 12 hours. What's up with that?! Did I miss an update or something?
2nd in Command, Knights-of-Darth
HQ10 / Rank 11 / 30k medals and counting...

Recruiting now! If you are an active player looking for war, come check us out! Casual or newer players looking to build their skills are also welcome on our partner squad, KOD-Academy!

Wimi
Officer

Post#19 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Yep. Its Guinea pig time again. Me and at least one other guy in the squad have had our perks reduced in both cost and duration. Although i think its actually better. 200k for steadfast was rather pricey.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#20 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:50 am

legofanatikeren wrote:

Yes, the effects do stack. only thing that do not stack as far as i'm aware is the "donate x extra troops to others" perk. that'd be awesome though.

The donate extra troops do stack. If you have all of them activated you can receive 8 troops from one person instead of 4.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”