Perks useless?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Poene
Commodore

Perks useless?

Post#1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:42 am

Do you guys sometimes pay to activate a perk? I find them totally lackluster and overpriced. Their benefit is so small compared to the cost. 11% extra contraband regeneration for 40k alloy? Nah... Make that 80% extra contraband and maybe we have a deal.

BertO
Major General

Re: Perks useless?

Post#2 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:54 pm

The three that increase the number of units you can receive from a single squad mate and the dekA repair ones are great. The rest are just filler to plough though for the good unlocks.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

Poene
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Okay, that's clear. That's for your insight!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:14 am

The perks that reduce droideka repair time are the only perks I use now. The cost/benefit ratio on extra credit/alloy generation, or cheaper troop/vehicle/hero/starship costs don't work.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Denroe
Captain

Post#5 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:34 am

Agree with the previous posts...deka repair and additional sc troop donates are the only perks I use and they are well worth it. Others could be useful if your resource production are all leveled up and you are flush with a resource you can't use (usually credits for me) and want to increase another resource (usually alloy for me)...alas my resource producers aren't leveled up so those are no benefit to me currently
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

Chingoncito
Commander

Post#6 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:24 am

Same ... deka repair and additional sc troop.

Plus. I use perks to empty depots resources and keep them in minimum when dont play.
:shock: Killing Panochas all day :shock:

DarkCurse
Commander

Post#7 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:32 am

The 3 base perks that reduce Driodeka repair time are obviously the most used perks. And perks that allow a member to donate more than the 4 have been useful as well. At the higher levels I would like to use the perks that reduce relocation.

Even though it may not be cost effective, I will occasionally use the perks that increase alloy production because I need alloy more than I need credits.

GOZER
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:13 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The perks that reduce droideka repair time are the only perks I use now. The cost/benefit ratio on extra credit/alloy generation, or cheaper troop/vehicle/hero/starship costs don't work.

Me too
GOZER the destructor - Proud member of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

DaLoc
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm a level 10, and I have no need for credits anymore. (Still need level 10 Vader, but that's about it for big purchases). So i use the 2 alloy generation ones every chance I get even though I'm trading credits to alloy at a 11:1 rate.
Ios (Empire) SithForceElite (HQ 8+) Sithforceacademy (HQ 8-)
Maxed HQ 10 (cept lvl 32 and 20 dekas)
Ios (Rebel) MiserySquad1E (HQ 9+) MiseryAcademy1E (HQ 9-)
HQ 10

MasterDersan
Commander

Post#10 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Question, when we activate Deka repair times or any higher % perk, will those times or generation rates accrue? (i.e. if we activate the deka repair perks of 5%, 6% and 8%, will we obtain a 19% deka repair time reduction? Will the same logic work for resource generation rates?)

Andrés: Officer of RED_SQUADRON_

RED_SQUADRON_ :Level Top 30 squad, Squad Perk Level 50, 2 spots open

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”