Outpost %

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
gx1777

Outpost %

Post#1 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:21 am

Does anyone actually know what % of defense/attack boost the outpost actually give you?

Python6
Commodore

Re: Outpost %

Post#2 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:40 am

I don't know the exact figure, but from seat of the pants math it is pretty significant since I've hit the same base twice in one squad war (face plant 1st time because we lost the OPs just before I attacked and 100% pretty easily the second time when we held the OPs). Same loadout and attack strategy both times. Primary difference was holding the OPs.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

gx1777

Post#3 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:45 am

Thanks. I tend to agree with on the Hoth base/shield defense. I'm not sure the attack ones are that high. I wish we knew exact figures....

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:11 am

Factory Outposts give significant buffs. That should be enough to know. ;-)
Optimizing your attack load out to the buffs from the FOs will lead you on the way to 45 ULs

Except Hoth (IMHO) and maybe except Er'Kit when it arrives.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

gx1777

Post#5 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:11 am

What is "significant"? I've seen someone post 2%-5%... now I don't think that person knows any more than anybody else, but I'd still like to exact figures to know which ones are actually worth attacking...

Phaenician
Lieutenant

Post#6 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Depends, I guess? TIE advanced (shield bomber) level 1 does 63.3k damage, with the starships outpost I can 1 shot a lvl 9 (outpost) shield.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”