Does anyone know what happens to war loot if you dont collect it?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
DJANGOtheDissilent
Commander

Does anyone know what happens to war loot if you dont collect it?

Post#1 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:04 pm

Anyone? I'm trying to keep it from being looted til I have a free droid. Does it stay stashed away or get forfeited?

Sons-of-Tatooine. Join us. It is your destiny!

jhtech
Captain

Re: Does anyone know what happens to war loot if you dont collect it?

Post#2 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:53 pm

you have the 24 hr cooldown period to claim your reward, I believe it's forfeited after that. Once claimed it goesinto your vaults and is fair game for attackers, so try to plan your upgrades to coincide with your wars. not always easy, especially for imp side and battle delays...
squad: hurtinem2.0
platform: Android/IOS
alliance: rebel
come say hello!
Line ID: jhtech

DJANGOtheDissilent
Commander

It definitely is forfeited

Post#3 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:25 am

I can verify that. Now if I could just determine how the loot is rewarded. It appears to be random. There were wars where some players got 250k for 9 uplinks while some got 1 mil for just 3. Just wish the devs would clarify some of this stuff.

Sons-of-Tatooine. Join us. It is your DESTINY!

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Does anyone know what happens to war loot if you dont collect it?

Post#4 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:33 am

I wrote something about it there:
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=17001#p24238

I don't think that the reward is uplink-related. Only win or lose(/tie). Then random 25,50 or 100% of your theoretical max vault capacity at your HQ level.

And maybe they're working on raising that 1 day reward collecting limit....combined with allowing to start new wars during the 24h cooldown period....
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”