Squad Wars Draft

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
DJANGOtheDissilent
Commander

Squad Wars Draft

Post#1 » Wed May 18, 2016 4:12 pm

We've just come out of a war that we did not initiate. I guess you could say we were drafted. We have contacted support and have gotten the standard "we're looking into it" response, but there's nothing we can do about it now. Has this happened to anyone else? Have you contacted support about it if it did happen?

Sons-of-Tatooine. Join us. It is your DESTINY!

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Squad Wars Draft

Post#2 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:48 am

Are you absolutely sure?
Any Officer of your Squad can start a war. And sadly there's no indication in the game who was it.

Personally I can imagine that a war is started by user error. Because some 15 players are automatically preselected in the list.

Obviously there are ways (for Disney) to improve that in the future:
- Force the Officer/Leader to select each of the 15 players.
- Indicate who did it.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

DJANGOtheDissilent
Commander

Post#3 » Thu May 19, 2016 5:25 am

As sure as I can be. All officers deny starting it; I believe them - all square shooters. Leader went ballistic because we had a couple guys out. If it happens again, I'll recommend he demote ALL us officers.

Fortunately it was a decent matchup and we were victorious.

Python6
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu May 19, 2016 10:44 am

Gotta agree with RebelYell there. Most likely event was officer started it by accident poking around the squad war section. Probably didn't realize they started it since the system automatically picks 15 players. Leader of my imp squad solved this by only promoting the squad member that was going to be the war captain so only he and the war captain could initiate the war.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

DJANGOtheDissilent
Commander

Post#5 » Thu May 19, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks guys. I'll pass it along to our supreme leader.

Sons-of-Tatooine. Join us. It is your DESTINY!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”