What have your squad wars rewards been?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
MikeTython
Lieutenant

What have your squad wars rewards been?

Post#1 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm surprised that we don't already have a thread on this yet! What have you received as a reward for your squad wars and how active were you in it? Last one we had (which was our first), I wasted my attacks trying to figure it all out, but we won and I got 400k alloy. How about you?

MikeTython
Lieutenant

Re: What have your squad wars rewards been?

Post#2 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:03 pm

Currently waiting for this second war to end. We decimated them. I disabled a total of 4 uplinks and captured an outpost at 100%. Eager to see if your role in the squad war has anything to do with the reward, or if it's just random. I was chatting with squad mates and it seemed a few got 400k alloy like myself, but others prizes were different. One reported 1,000,000 credits. Hmm.

DJANGOtheDissilent
Commander

Post#3 » Mon May 16, 2016 2:03 pm

It's all over the lot for us. From 2 mil to 250k in the same war. Appears to be random.

jhtech
Captain

Post#4 » Mon May 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Our rebel squad has been in four so far, about to start our fifth tomorrow morning. so far we are 3-1, with two well matched battles and two not so much. One bad matchup went our way and the other did not. Our last battle came down to the last minutes, and our side won by one point, 37-36. Our rewards have been varied. In the loss, I'm not sure what everyone on the team got, but I got a salvage crate with 50k alloy. In the wins, I got 500k alloy, 1 mil alloy, and 1mil credits. My base is mid lvl 8. My teammates have received anywhere from what I received up to 4-6 million credits/alloy. Not sure how the rewards are structured, as we range from hq's lvl 7 through 10 and everyone contributes to the wars in different ways
squad: hurtinem2.0
platform: Android/IOS
alliance: rebel
come say hello!
Line ID: jhtech

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#5 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:49 am

I think it's based on yr level of alloy depots and gold vaults... As we got prizes from 1 million to 4 million but the guys who got the higher amounts have higher level of loot buildings... Not sure but that's the conclusion I've come up with...
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#6 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:11 am

As far as I know:
Depends on your HQ level and the theoretical maximum your vaults can hold at that level.

So if your HQ is 10, then the loot is either 1,5m, 3m or 6m (25,50 or 100% of level 10 vaults).

Yesterday, I "earned" 6m credits.

But not all of my vaults are at lv10. So they could only hold 5m. I already had 1m in so it nets on a gain of 4m. Still great.

The result is random for each player in the war (25,50 or 100%).

Losers or ties get presumably 10% of that (2.5, 5 or 10%).

Getting 100% is comparably rare but not VERY rare. Most often, you get 25 or 50%.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

JNB
Commodore

Post#7 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:44 am

Jayjack and rebel yell, you are correct, it depends on the level of your resource buildings, my squad got anywahere from 250k to 6 mill and it correlated with the level of the players buildings. i got 1 mill for my lvl 8 vualts. filled it up but i really wish the rewards would go into the hq.

Python6
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:03 am

Got 50K alloy for a stalemate (which the game rewards like a loss) and 1M alloy for a squad win. Newer level 9 with mostly level 8 stores and level 6/7 generators. My fully developed level 9 squad mate got 2M alloy in same war so rewards linked to storage and generation capacity seems to hold up here.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#9 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:34 am

My reward... Paid for my HQ upgrade to 10....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

CelPaul58
Cadet Trooper

Post#10 » Sun May 22, 2016 7:13 pm

We have 30 ppl in squad, but only 16 are active. We did only 2 wars. All the lvl 5 and higher are in active. My 16 active can't play, cause they are below the required headquarter lvl. Myself lvl 8 and a few of the others have lvl 5. But we can't win anything. Wish everyone could just join in like clash of clans game, with an opt out button. And why is it we don't have a Global Chat? can't invite anyone.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”