Unfair matching for Rebels

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Scott
Commodore

Re: Unfair matching for Rebels

Post#21 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:29 am

We are a Rebel squad ranked #614 and just were matched up with M.Y.T.H......#10 squad in the game. BS! They were all fully upgraded level 10 players! We ended up losing 45-14 HAHA

DarthMundi
Commodore

Post#22 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:28 pm

I play Empire and every single war we have had we were completely outmatched by rebel hq lvls.

aikendrum
Cadet Trooper

Post#23 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:56 am

We are just about to extend our win streak to 12 playing as rebels. I think in those 12 there have been maybe 2 fair match ups, with all the rest heavily in our favour. Geberally we have our 10s against their 9s. Our 9s against their 8s etc. Its nice to win but it must be demoralising for the imperials to be totally outgunned.

From years of war experience on clash of clans the match making on that game weighs heavily against you the longer it searches as it widens the matching criteria. I think this may be why imperials are getting bad match ups because they take longer to find a match. Presumably because there is an imbalance between the number of imperial and rebel squads.

Is everyone else finding match making favours rebels?

Mrlegkick
Commander

Post#24 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:10 am

Unfair for rebels? I'm an imperial and every squad war we've ever had (we've had around 15) has been been a mismatch in favour of rebels.. Every single one. We still win more than we lose but that's down to my squad being active and having decent strategies

Rebel88
Captain

Post#25 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:53 pm

I had actually thought that they had fixed the matchmaking. Our last 10 matches were pretty even and fair fights. However, our squad is ranked 886 with only 1 level 10 players and we have a combined 140k in medals. We just got matched up against Quantum Web. They are the number 3 squad. They are all level 10 players with a combined 2.5 million medals, their top player has more medals than our entire squad and their players have a minimum 75k of medals.

Yeah. The matchmaking is still not fixed. Time to load up our SC'S with Banthas as protest. We're not even going to bother with this one.

Rebel88
Captain

Post#26 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:53 pm

I had actually thought that they had fixed the matchmaking. Our last 10 matches were pretty even and fair fights. However, our squad is ranked 886 with only 1 level 10 players and we have a combined 140k in medals. We just got matched up against Quantum Web. They are the number 3 squad. They are all level 10 players with a combined 2.5 million medals, their top player has more medals than our entire squad and their players have a minimum 75k of medals.

Yeah. The matchmaking is still not fixed. Time to load up our SC'S with Banthas as protest. We're not even going to bother with this one.

Arminius

Post#27 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:17 pm

I'm completly disagree with you. I Play the game in the dank side and wie lose our last 4 Squad wars. Because in every fight the rebels has higher level. The last fight we get rebels the had ten level 10 four level 9 and one level 8.our group has one 10, six 9, five 8, two 7 and one 6. And all our member are new in the level. So they has no high level troops and the defense is low, too.

MarreOngla
Commodore

Post#28 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:57 pm

Until now we've found the matchmaking fairly even, sometimes we outrank the imperials slightly, sometimes they outrank us slightly. We're currently on a streak of 20+ wins, but that's about to come to an end. We're ranked 1556 and we've just been matched up with VadersMarines, ranked 12th in the world. They've got 12 level 10s, most of which are fully maxed and 3 level 9s, we have 4 level 10s, none of which are maxed, 3 level 9s and 8 level 8s.

Think it's safe to say our streak is about to come to an end :cry:
Marre Ongla - HQ 10 - 35k medals
Crix Madine - HQ 10 - 7k medals
SkywalkersPride and OrganasPride are recruiting for active rebels. All HQ levels & medal counts welcome. For more info PM me or message me on Line, ID marre_ongla :)

Weeble

Post#29 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:00 am

Sounds like only losers are complaining here...

As a rebel loser, I can only speak of our win/loss record which is 1 win and 9 losses.

Score in our 1 win: 38-34 - this was a fair fight. Maybe slightly in our favor, but seemed like we coordinated our attacks with captured outposts and they did not.

Typical score in our 9 losses: 44-20. We are typically dead once the imps start their attacks. I'm only guessing, but i suspect that even if they gave us all of the outposts, they still win. They usually have 10 or 12 L10 and rest are L9 or 8. We have 2 L10, 5 L9 and the rest L8/7/6. Really no chance to win in these cases.

It's a big surprise for me to hear imps are having the same problem.

chiller087
Storm Trooper

Post#30 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:40 pm

I'm in an IMP squad where we have a couple lvl 10s, bunch of 9s and 8s, and we're constantly getting paired with fully maxed out lvl 10 squads. It's been ridiculous, we haven't won a squad war in a while. It's pretty demoralizing.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”