Unfair matching for Rebels

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Syrak
Squadron Leader

Re: Unfair matching for Rebels

Post#11 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:31 pm

How about make it so Empire can fight Empire. That would solve the problem of Empire being one sided. If this update stays, less and less rebels will choose to war further exasperating the issue
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Master Yoda

Rebel88
Captain

Post#12 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:59 am

This has really gone too far. We have just been matched up against STARBENDER. They are ranked 80th in the whole game. We are around 1100. They have 11 bases that are level 10 with the remaining 4 bases being level 9. Our whole squad only has 5 level 9 bases!!!!!!! I don't even think its worth our time to try to win this.......

Rebel88
Captain

Post#13 » Fri May 20, 2016 7:59 am

UPDATE: It took STARBENDER 35 minutes to max us at 45-0!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tsunami
Captain

Post#14 » Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

Completely agree. We had a similar problem in our last war and got slaughtered. They were almost all 9s and 10s to our mostly 8s, 7s, and even 6s and 5s. I believe we lost 44-11. Wasn't even remotely a fair matchup. Our enthusiasm to participate in wars has deteriorated some. It's like the Rebel side has to pay the price for an overwhelmingly high number of Empire Squads. If they don't fix this...there will be less Rebel squads participating.

Syrak
Squadron Leader

Post#15 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:07 am

Thank you developers for fixing 4.0.0.1 war imbalance. Wars are fun and challenging again!!!... Lead me to buy $20 in gems for that fifth robot builder vs previously wanting to stop warring.
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Master Yoda

Tsunami
Captain

Post#16 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:49 pm

We had a more fair matchup this time around. Although they should have killed us some of their players were no-shows. We're about to start another war and are hoping for an equal matchup. We'll see...

eclampsium
Major General

Post#17 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Totally agree... We were doing great against even matches, but last two times they out us against quantun's_web (No1 squad in world) and Manges Empire (46 world squad). We learned a bit with that and with those two losses we will perfect our skills. Whyle we gave a run for the money against 46, we could do nothing against No1 in world...
It really could make the empire players wait a bit more (as there are many more empire players becouse it is easyer to be an empire player than a rebell) and match fairer. If they make too bad for the rebels they're going to pull of the squad war and it will get even worse!
Last edited by eclampsium on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsunami
Captain

Post#18 » Sun May 29, 2016 1:16 am

I wish we knew how they matched us up. Something isn't really fair here and the Rebels are consistently on the underdog side. We're 2-2 in wars. We've started our 5th and once again they have way more 9s and 10 s than us. They're killing us right now. We'll see how it all turns out tomorrow. I don't think it's possible to overcome their steep lead. We have HQ 5 and 6s that are simply able to do nothing against their 8s.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#19 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Tsunami wrote:I wish we knew how they matched us up. Something isn't really fair here and the Rebels are consistently on the underdog side. We're 2-2 in wars. We've started our 5th and once again they have way more 9s and 10 s than us. They're killing us right now. We'll see how it all turns out tomorrow. I don't think it's possible to overcome their steep lead. We have HQ 5 and 6s that are simply able to do nothing against their 8s.

yep, best you can do is to attack all together at the war beginning moment, so that lower ranqued players can still burn they're attacks on outposts... Dandoran and Hoth are easy evel at high level, twtooine factory at lv9-10 is trouble to rebells becouse of the many atat's inside... willing to know what empire players find there inside of tatooine outpost at lv9-10? Atat's too? of.... rebell infantry?

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:24 am

Juggys and AT-APs on Tat for Imps.

See this video of Lerinot (spanish):
https://youtu.be/hdnSjWoh6lY?t=73

Also not easy. Juggys are much faster when triggered.

And Dandoran is not super-easy at high levels if you go in unprepared.
Taco Diner has no defenses though. (Except deko)
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”