Waiting forever in Matchmaking Queue

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
SwampDonkey
Cadet Trooper

Waiting forever in Matchmaking Queue

Post#1 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:27 pm

I go to launch squad wars and nobody in my squad can launch it. It stays forever in matchmaking status. Are we doing something wrong? Is this a known glitch?

JNB
Commodore

Re: Waiting forever in Matchmaking Queue

Post#2 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:40 am

Hey guys, lots and lots of comments on this problem on the DI forum too. Looks like there are just not enough rebel squads to match against Imperials as all those complaining about match making waits are imperials. Might be something that can't be fixed easily, just wait it out i guess.

McGinty
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:18 am

Maybe they should lower requirements for entering squad wars, 15 members is way too much

TheCleaner
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:03 am

the Imps are all lookin for dance partners and all the gals are taken
disagree McGinty, this should encourage stronger more active squads to form in response, which I think is a good thing. It is also going to get more squads using the line app for outside coms to coordinate strategy and screenshots and such, which adds a lot to the game imho.
Active accounts iOS
Start 4/17-Knick Knack, Rebel, Mini Base, HQ10, Rank 16, Officer -corpsegrinder-, a home for minis.

sverreb
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:05 am

we are having the same problem in our squad. Hope they do something about it soon. We won a game, but after that we could not be able to find another match.

TheCleaner
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 pm

it's like online dating, the pool of imps(dudes) is bigger, rebs(gals) get fast matches, there is no fix for that, be patient or play reb are the only two options.
Active accounts iOS
Start 4/17-Knick Knack, Rebel, Mini Base, HQ10, Rank 16, Officer -corpsegrinder-, a home for minis.

Sindrone
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Tis such a shame that we struggle like this.

There are a fair few changes I think would be positive.

Squad wars: Make it possible for empire vs empire. There is like no overall progress that squad wars add to, so let's fight amongst ourselves! :))) Perhaps mask it as training or something but give equal reward. Lol the rewards for winning... Seriously, give us good units or something as well as reso. A few good tweaks and I would happily invest a bit :)

As a long term fan and player of clash of clans, this game has a long way to go to be in the same league. But it has a lot of potential, so let's stick it out. XD

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”