Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Private Squad Forums.
dagabba
Storm Trooper
Posts: 3

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#31 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi please can we have a private forum for force:of:nature squad?

We're a friendly bunch of rebels, currently ranked 533 with 21 members.

Thanks!


User avatar
ElPresidente
Commander
Posts: 39

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#32 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:07 pm

chrislyv wrote:hi, i'm looking for squad to join.
-my 1st squad leader went missing.
-2nd squad was a bunch of crazy people that expects members to be online 23.9 hours a day...

fyi.. i'm from asia time zone region and currently base at level 8 with 4k++ medals.

as i'm a working person and have a normal life instead of staring at the screen 24/7... so i cannot be online 24/7 but will definitely online several times a day...

any squad avail pls let me know. thx.


Are you Imperial or Rebel. If you are Rebel then Northguard has spots open. :D
Leader of Northguard - Founded on 5 August 2015. Playing SWC since Day 1
3 wars per week - Squad perk max level 50 - 191 war wins so far and counting :lol:
Message me to join. Relaxed and fun Canadian Squad welcoming English speaking players across the globe.


Shabba
Squadron Leader
Posts: 21

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#33 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:56 am

@ commander : i try to PM you but the msg stays in my outbox?


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4151

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#34 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:22 am

Shabba wrote:@ commander : i try to PM you but the msg stays in my outbox?

Shabba - PM's remain in Outbox (to allow for editing) until they are "read" when they are then placed in Sent.

Commander is very busy IRL and often takes a long time to respond.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Shabba
Squadron Leader
Posts: 21

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#35 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:49 am

Ah, ok, thanks DS, i'll be patient then :p


lordrefa
Cadet Trooper
Posts: 2

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#36 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:18 am

Hi there,

great initiative.

Our Squad: AustrianImperial
Current lvl: 38
Current Rank: 717
Akitve members: 18
open for all - 500 medals minimum

Thx.


User avatar
CoolGuy
Commodore
Posts: 147

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#37 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:22 am

Like Line? Which most of us use already.


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 787

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#38 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:41 pm

lordrefa wrote:Hi there,

great initiative.

Our Squad: AustrianImperial
Current lvl: 38
Current Rank: 717
Akitve members: 18
open for all - 500 medals minimum

Thx.


There haven't been any new private forums for years. People have discovered a better option, ie using social media platforms like LINE, Discord and Facebook groups.

In this game, most people use LINE.

LINE is a free messaging app like WhatsApp, available for iOS, Android, Mac and PC.

It's merits over WhatsApp for this game are that you don't need to share your phone number, email address or real name.
For the people from this game I'm in contact with, I strongly recommend people to set their username to be their in-game name.

If someone contacted me with their username as Dave, I wouldn't have a clue who they were. There are no 'Dave's in any of the squads I've been in, or connected with. If there name is "PhoenixAZ1899" or "DeathStriker", I instantly know who they are!

Squads then set up message groups or chat rooms, then the whole squad can talk, share screen shots and co-ordinate their game play and squad wars - prompt each other that they've put in a War request in-game, or discuss how to hit a base without struggling with Disney's bizarre list of words that are banned from in-game chat (eg 'participate' - what on Earth can be the problem with that word?).

The other great advantage in LINE, and this cannot be emphasised enough, is that there is a huge community on LINE for this game. There are chat rooms for both factions to assist with game play, strategy, offence, defence, Heroic Defence (with screen shots of multiple base designs and discussion of their merits and demerits, Sniper strategy, Kessen shots, EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know or didn't even know you might want to ask. And members help each other out with invites to these chats just to help each other improve or do better against the other faction.

Elsewhere on this site (DS Links please?) there is a thread dedicated to linking people to Rebel LINE chats, and another dedicated to linking people to Imperial chats.

Put another way, "You don't want a private forum for your squad" (hand gesture)
"You want to join the LINE community" (hand gesture)
Move along

EDIT: Added per OP Request

⇨ RELATED TOPIC: Rebel Faction Line Community
⇨ RELATED TOPIC: Empire Faction Line Community
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed May 23, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Links for Informational Purporses
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
CoolGuy
Commodore
Posts: 147

Re: Read This: Private Forum for your Squad

Post#39 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:07 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:
lordrefa wrote:Hi there,

great initiative.

Our Squad: AustrianImperial
Current lvl: 38
Current Rank: 717
Akitve members: 18
open for all - 500 medals minimum

Thx.


There haven't been any new private forums for years. People have discovered a better option, ie using social media platforms like LINE, Discord and Facebook groups.

In this game, most people use LINE.

LINE is a free messaging app like WhatsApp, available for iOS, Android, Mac and PC.

It's merits over WhatsApp for this game are that you don't need to share your phone number, email address or real name.
For the people from this game I'm in contact with, I strongly recommend people to set their username to be their in-game name.

If someone contacted me with their username as Dave, I wouldn't have a clue who they were. There are no 'Dave's in any of the squads I've been in, or connected with. If there name is "PhoenixAZ1899" or "DeathStriker", I instantly know who they are!

Squads then set up message groups or chat rooms, then the whole squad can talk, share screen shots and co-ordinate their game play and squad wars - prompt each other that they've put in a War request in-game, or discuss how to hit a base without struggling with Disney's bizarre list of words that are banned from in-game chat (eg 'participate' - what on Earth can be the problem with that word?).

The other great advantage in LINE, and this cannot be emphasised enough, is that there is a huge community on LINE for this game. There are chat rooms for both factions to assist with game play, strategy, offence, defence, Heroic Defence (with screen shots of multiple base designs and discussion of their merits and demerits, Sniper strategy, Kessen shots, EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know or didn't even know you might want to ask. And members help each other out with invites to these chats just to help each other improve or do better against the other faction.

Elsewhere on this site (DS Links please?) there is a thread dedicated to linking people to Rebel LINE chats, and another dedicated to linking people to Imperial chats.

Put another way, "You don't want a private forum for your squad" (hand gesture)
"You want to join the LINE community" (hand gesture)
Move along

EDIT: Added per OP Request

⇨ RELATED TOPIC: Rebel Faction Line Community
⇨ RELATED TOPIC: Empire Faction Line Community


Exactly ObiWan - just about everybody uses LIne. I posted the question earlier in this thread how this "private forum" differed from Line but got no response. I'm hoping it's not some money making venture.


Return to “Private Squad Center”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests