Phase_One NEW SQD FORMED

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
TBonePZ
Commander

Phase_One NEW SQD FORMED

Post#1 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:18 am

Hi All,

Phase_One is a Windows 8+/Windows Mobile based users running phones, tablets, and laptops. We have lots of openings. We were formed by 2 officers (myself and Cappy) from the top ranked Phase_Zero to accommodate new less experienced players and veterans who wanted to retire their bases. We are a great, humor, friendly oriented group who are always willing to help each other. As our founder said we keep it social. No medals required and no base level, but a honest player looking for good friends. We are a more family PG rating oriented squad than Phase_Zero so all are welcome though. We are an extremely stable squad with very little turn over.

Currently a staff of 2 officers support a squad of 16 very active members. Officers bases are all HQ LVL 9 & 10 with an additional 4 LVL 9 members in progress. Daily routine donations of lvl 6-9 troops to squad members. We have donation record and looking to improve.

Please come join us! Conversational English or as 2nd language is a requirement to avoid counter productive troop donations. Please select English as your default language under settings.

Simple Rules:
1) Have fun and be yourself - don't take things too seriously
2) Fill squad center requests with what is asked for then top off with troopers.
3) Split bases or switching factions is tolerated but discouraged as we want an active squad with slots open for interested players. If you split base you must disclose this to an officer with your rebel handle/name and squad name.
4) Rebel Android/iOS players looking for the Dark Side are more than welcome (we have 1 Android player)
5) Ok - that's it! Join us.

Expect LVL 8 or 9 snipers on your 1st request if you need them.

Members from:
USA = 6+ (Pennsylvania, Kentucky)
Canada: 3
France: 1
And many others (currently putting together a Facebook Page with lots of info)

Can't wait to meet you and have you join our squad. Search for Phase_One under the join a squad menu. Spots available now... Applications are request only so use the keyword "DONUTS" for admission and let us know you saw us on the forum. For more information you can also email me: phasezeroswc@gmail.com (an email shared between both squads)

Terry or T-Bone
You've got friends in Cloud.City - we will leave the squad center light on for you!

THUNDERWOLFS
Commander

Re: Phase_One NEW SQD FORMED

Post#2 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:23 pm

I'm on Squad Dark Side Empire we were in 152 place until I removed lazy players. I'm the 1st Officer and a old school player who should be with a medal count of 25K but only at 18K working hard to reach 19K... Need to find new home. 4 officers on team am the only one not lazy I give the most and recruit for the squad ... Would like to get back in the Top 100 was a old school squad member of Black Phase and Dark Mafia. Top Squad ... Pls let me know about any openings before I request. Thx

TBonePZ
Commander

Post#3 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:18 am

Hey Thunderwolfs,

I hope this message will reach you speedily. We are currently squad number 92, and our parent squad phase zero is squad #36. Both cappy and I were officers in phase zero and we simply ran out of room, so it was discussed and phase one was launched, we currently have probably 15 actives, all are just starting out except for probably 6 of us... the good thing is that we have the resources of phase zero and I can request an officer or member to come down and give us a donation hand if needed at any time. I am currently a top 50 player (float between 40- and 43) and cappy is probably in top 100. I'm level 10, and just finished research on level 10 snipers. cappy, boo and whinky can donate level 8+ troops also. the young siths as I call them are enthusiastic and I think will be loyal long term members. We would be more that welcome to have you.

Please write me back!
I really hope we can provide a home.

Terry
You've got friends in Cloud.City - we will leave the squad center light on for you!

TBonePZ
Commander

Post#4 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:24 am

Quick update on Phase One:

We have added more empire players to our coalition from around the world. We now have:

2 from India
1 from France
3 from Canada
2 from UK
4-6 from US (Utah, Pennsylvania, Ohio, etc)

Looking forward to you joining us too! Be sure to select your default language to English and use keyword donuts

TBonePZ
Commander

Post#5 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Due to technical difficulties phase one has been renamed phase_ten

THUNDERWOLFS
Commander

Post#6 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:47 pm

Thanks for get back with me. As of Feb 4th 2016 as top player with 19,306 medals by ... The Leader knows if I leave its just temp.There are many on the squad running some kinda glitch problem. But all is well. Dark Side Empire is now standing at 85 place but I see you guys are at 99 and very few players.

I't doesn't matter if I become a officers again I will bring old school skills to your squad and always donate with out question .. I would like to come over to your squad asap . There are many squad that have asked me to come over but yours is better because you guys are 1 of 2 . I hope you have a Facebook Page??... FB pages keeps the squads up to date.

Other squads are The sith squad in 87 . Storm Commandos in 92. ISB Counter Ops in 95 and you guys in 99 If you need the help am always looking for a new home. I might bring those who follow me?.... Talk with you guys soon Is there a Pass word under request ??.. Is it Donuts?? One of your Squad members from the top squad posted on Dark Side Empire asking if I read your message. I just promoted two members of this squad to officers. Both from aussie land. But these guys are awesome and I love this squad even said that there are many who need removed. I can give you my services under temp only . Let's start out with 30days and go from there?...... When your team get up there I need to pop back down to my other squad. But willing to come over ASAP to help your squad for a short time if that okay. You can reach my at thunderwolffs@gmail.com THX 8-)

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”