Fighters wanted!

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
TomKhan
Officer

Fighters wanted!

Post#1 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:28 am

My fellow commanders,

we've just made room for three new fighters in our fine squad: Sith.Order

We very regularly go to war and have a lot of fun doing so. Our squad is about 50/50 based in Europe and the Americas.
English spoken with 455K medals and squad level 42 ranked 95.

We are chatty, active and friendly.

We are preferably looking for HQ-Level 8 or higher.

If this sounds good to you, come and check us out! You can only win.

Cheers
Tom

May the force be with you!

joedirt
Commander

Re: Fighters wanted!

Post#2 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Beware of this Squad. I was booted because Tom could not take a little joking. Wow...I am still in shock. I was labled to make strange & negative comments because I was trying to get a friendly rivalry going between European and US players. LOL, they even booted me as soon as a Squad War was over, so no way to claim my War reward.
So with that said, good luck to this squad, most are quite helpful. So looks like I am looking for a squad to join
Dirty Joe
L10 Empire 100K+ Medals, Windows Platform
L10 Empire 47K+Medals, Android Platform

Maul

Post#3 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:25 am

In response to Dirty Joe's comments above I would respond accordingly. Firstly, as Squad Leader I take full responsibility for the removal of Dirty Joe from the squad. This decision was not taken lightly having personally been on very friendly terms with Joe, however Joe's attempts to 'provoke friendly rivalry' within the squad were not understood by many in the squad and with many perceived as critical and hostile. We all have our own sense of humour and it is not always either understood or accepted by everybody. Joe is a nice guy, and a supportive player and I wish him all the best wishes for the future and hope he finds a squad that shares his sense of humour but to warn players away from this very friendly, active & supportive squad is neither fair or justified.

joedirt
Commander

Post#4 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Maul wrote:

"but to warn players away from this very friendly, active & supportive squad is neither fair or justified".

Supportive would be to disclose to others that I meant to neither to offend or piss anyone off. Yes, the squad is friendly until you offend someone. A squad leader in my mind should talk to the squad about this, not resort to kicking a player out.

Justified? I think I am, I was booted upon completion of a Squad War, left to be unable to claim any reward or salvage crate. Is this fair? I was considering leaving the squad anyway. guess the Leadership of Sith.Order wanted to beat me to the punch.

Had I not been booted, I was going to take it upon myself, since the Squad Leader did not, and apologize and explain to the entire squad about my comments.

Therefore, Yes...I warn others to "Beware" of Sith.Order.

Sorry Andy & Tom, you can't boot me from here because you don't like my comments!
Dirty Joe
L10 Empire 100K+ Medals, Windows Platform
L10 Empire 47K+Medals, Android Platform

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”