I'm looking for Active Empire Windows Platform Squad

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
joedirt
Commander

I'm looking for Active Empire Windows Platform Squad

Post#1 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Hello
I am a Level 10 player looking for a new home. Current squad is ok, just too many people from time zones not close to mine. In other words, there are very few players who play when I do.

Not looking for a brand new squad , an established squad would be great!

Never been in one of the top squads, heard too many negatives about rules, leader demands, etc...

So if you have room for an established player from the United States who only speaks English. I am a very active player who very much dislikes drama....So if your drama free, and in need, let me know.

I am not interested in applying for membership.

Thanks for you time,

Dirty Joe - Empire L10 (Window Platform)

RoguePossum
Captain

Re: I'm looking for Active Empire Windows Platform Squad

Post#2 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Well Joe I understand you not wanting a brand new squad but I'm going to extend an invitation just the same to " SomethingWicked" I've joined a few squads and found either not enough participation in lower squads or only the top 5 players seem to matter in higher squads.

That being said I created SomethingWicked. I had no idea it would be that difficult to recruit players. So far I am ONE member strong. I just upgraded HQ to L7 and working on everything else.

So if you, Brandy and Charlie would like to join...stop on by. RP

RoguePossum
Captain

Post#3 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:24 pm

PS just FYI I do like a cocktail or glass of wine and idle conversation when relaxing while playing. I too hate the drama from some squads that can't seem to grasp that this is just a game. I'm a float down stream kinda guy and looking for fun loving pleasant people to join. Thanks RP

RimmuHaser
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:41 pm

hello Dirty Joe. come join us at Phase_Zero. we are open to all squad with minimum 3k medals. currently sitting at 57th at the leaderboard but we dont care about that leaderboard standing. we just want to have fun looting n killing rebel base. We love Squad Wars. Have player from USA, Canada, Mexico, Trinidad & Tobago, India, Taiwan, Netherlands, Russia.

Come Join Us! :)

joedirt
Commander

Post#5 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:24 am

HI RP, thanks for the offer, but like I said, and established squad would be best. Nothing against what your trying to do, but recruitment into a brand new squad is next to impossible. Best of luck to you!
Dirty Joe
L10 Empire 100K+ Medals, Windows Platform
L10 Empire 47K+Medals, Android Platform

joedirt
Commander

Post#6 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:28 am

RH, thanks for the invite. Got to say, you have a good squad going there, but the mixed donations are an issue for me. Hopefully I will find the right squad for me. Thanks
Dirty Joe

joedirt
Commander

Post#7 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:31 am

Update:

Still looking for a squad. Empire, windows platform.
Dirty Joe

seanred111
Officer

Post#8 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:30 pm

HI..ONLY 1 PLACE FOR YOU..MUSTDONATE...LVL34 SERIOUS WAR SQUAD..26 WINS IN A ROW...WE WELCOME ANY NEW PLAYERS...ANY LVL...THE FORCE IS VERY STRONG WITH US...A GREAT TEAM

RoguePossum
Captain

Post#9 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:58 pm

No problem Joe. Like I said, I'm a float down stream kinda guy. I agree with you. I have found starting a new squad has proven to be quite the challenge but I think I'll stay the course for a while. I just don't think new players have found their way to this forum. The game itself doesn't allow players to research all squads and only gives you a few to choose from. Hence the reason I couldn't find a good fit for myself. Thanks for getting back to me, good luck to you. RP

vinman387
Storm Trooper

Post#10 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:00 pm

Hey Joe and Rp.. I am in a squad call Elkaboom_Warpigs. We were part of another squad but then our leader went inactive for more than 30 days and his accounts went into Limbo. So the top 10mactive players started our own squad. But if you guys are looking for a fun squad, we have about 15 active members right now and we are looking for more to do squad wars and just have fun. We are drama free, only speak English, almost all the members are in the US and relatively close in time zones. We love to donate like crazy, but only what is asked for. We have a lot of level 7's and 8's and a few of us are getting ready to move to 9's. we could definetly use the help from all players especially a level 10. So come check us out and see if its the kind of squad you guys are looking for.

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”