Sith.Order is recruiting

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Dzjost
Storm Trooper

Sith.Order is recruiting

Post#1 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:05 am

Sith.Order is recruiting.

We are an English speaking squad and currently have 12 members (up to lvl 9). Most of them are active on a daily basis and like to help with donations and friendly advise.

What we ask from you:

Not much at all! Be active and have fun. No medal minimum required.

Dzjost
Storm Trooper

Re: Sith.Order is recruiting

Post#2 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:52 am

We already welcomed 3 new recruits! That means room for 15 more! Will we see you next?

Dzjost
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:28 am

We currently still have 11 spots in our squad. Like before, nothing has changed so everyone is welcome!

Mauhan

Post#4 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi there,

I've been part of the Squad few month ago and fell under 2000 medals. I've been kicked then. How may medals must I have to be back?

Cheers

TomKhan
Officer

Post#5 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:57 am

Hi Mauhan,

thank you for your message. DZjost is my officer teammate of Sith.Order.
I posted that reply a few days ago in a different thread. This should give you some idea:

we are Sith.Order, a level 35 squad with 308K medals and currently at squad rank 178.

As the 15 players war has recently started we need 3 more warmongers who want to fight with us.
We are a daily active, friendly and easy going squad and (mostly) don't crystal but fight our way up.

If this sounds good to you, the squadmate we are looking for should be:

-European based
-English speaking
-in fighting shape for squad wars mainly scheduled to start around 20:00 to 21:00h CEST
-minimum level 8 HQ
UNQUOTE

There is no medal requirement, but we ideally look for a squadmate with a little punch.
Come over to us and have a look.

Cheers
Tom

TomKhan
Officer

Post#6 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:00 am

Dear Mauhan,

now I think I recall your name. For sure you you have not been kicked out because of medals.
It could rather have been lack of communication, mis-donation ... or no donation at all. This is where we are quite strict. We want active, fun and sharing support.

Cheers
Tom

Dzjost
Storm Trooper

Post#7 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:38 am

Update:

We are Sith.Order, a level 39 squad with 410K medals and currently at squad rank 99.

As the 15 players war has recently started we need more warmongers who want to fight with us.
We are a daily active, friendly and easy going squad and (mostly) don't crystal but fight our way up.

If this sounds good to you, the squadmate we are looking for should be:

-English speaking
-in fighting shape for squad wars mainly scheduled to start around 20:00 to 21:00h CEST (although we have serveral America and Oceanic based player, so this may vary)
-minimum level 8 HQ

Dzjost
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:26 am

Update:

We are looking for more member interested in squad wars. Are you:

-English speaking
-in fighting shape for squad wars mainly scheduled to start around 20:00 to 21:00h CEST (although we have serveral America and Oceanic based player, so this may vary)
-minimum level 8 HQ

We offer a friendly place with helpful squad mates. See you soon!

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”