Advice: Level 44 Squad Recruits or Merge?

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
RogueTwo
Commander

Advice: Level 44 Squad Recruits or Merge?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:23 pm

First time posting here because at my whits end. I am the leader and am looking for options. We have a good group of guys but get continuously no showed for squad wars. This happens for several reasons.

We have about 6 dedicated but what I can see is we are spread out globally. Timing has been an issue.

Then there are the no shows. I would like to drop them but we are barely making the minimum as it is.

I have several paths
leave - It is my only squad that I have belonged to. Being the leader, I don't want to abandon the loyal players
stay - been gutting it out for the last 6 months or so. It appears that the game as lost steam. We have lost several good players because our lack of communication or people simply going on their own, or people not communicating. I was about to create 2 more accounts to help in squad wars, mostly for outposts. That hasn't happened yet but I see there are ways to have several accounts. I bought a tablet at Christmas time to do this but then found out that the Amazon Fire doesn't allow SWC ap to work on it.
merge - this idea came to me this week. If we took the 6 or so players that are reliable and enjoy the game, and combine them with another 6 or more, then we would have a good squad.

I have been playing 2 years now and the old guard has left. I haven't recruited yet, but just seeing the posts, that seems to be a normal thing. This game appears to have a problem with recruiting new players. I am not sure how they even advertise.

Squad Info:
Prestige 3 - all active
level 10 - 2 - all active
level 9 - 3 - not active
level 8 - 2 - not active
Record W-L-T
4-14-2
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Re: Advice: Level 44 Squad Recruits or Merge?

Post#2 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:09 am

This is Windows recruitment page. No point posting here since windows support was shut down a year ago :(
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

RogueTwo
Commander

Post#3 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Thanks, figures my first post is in the wrong location.
JediKnights (Leader) -
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 8
Thing2 - Level 8

Hntr1
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:41 am

Rogue 2,

I just went through the same scenario. I took active members that were in my old squad and started a new one. If you want to check us out the name of my squad is Rebel_Gunz. You and your active members are more then welcome to join.

Hntr1

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”