Kiwi_Squadron

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Cuppa
Storm Trooper

Kiwi_Squadron

Post#1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:32 pm

We're currently a tight team of 4 Kiwi's that have been playing for some time and are now on a recruiting drive to boost numbers so we can get into squad wars. Our squad is level 21. 2 of us have bases at level 9, 1 of us has a level 8 base and our newest member is now has a level 6 base.
We are pretty casual about how often we play but we encourage requesting & donating as much as possible. For any newbies that want to join, we have some chatty players who don't mind answering any questions and offer support when we can,

2000px-Flag_of_New_Zealand_svg.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TTT
Officer

Re: Kiwi_Squadron

Post#2 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:37 am

Hi Cuppa. How did the recruitment drive go?

Cuppa
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Poorly thanks TTT. 2 people have joined but one has already left. But we shall trudge on.

TTT
Officer

Post#4 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:11 am

Would you consider joining another squad? We'd be happy to accomodate you and we do have an Aussie within our ranks (along with Yanks and Brits) so there is normally always somebody online throughout the 24 hours. If you are interested or would like more info please just give me a yell.

Cheers

Cuppa
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:44 am

I’ll run it past my squad. Just a few Q’s. What would our name change too? What part of NZ are you from ? And how many members do you currently have?

TTT
Officer

Post#6 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi I'll send you a Private message

TTT
Officer

Post#7 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Hi Cuppa. Did you get the message?

Cheers

Cuppa
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:06 am

No I didn’t. My Squad are asking about the merger and I’ve got mothing. We have questions :-)

TTT
Officer

Post#9 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:55 am

Hi Cuppa - no idea why the PM didn't get through to you. Here's what i put Hi

Our Squad name is Montypython. We are refugees from the windows game and have been together for about 12 months rebuilding. We have a core of 16 members (but 2 of these are duplicate accounts) and looking to build up to an active and engaging group. Good at donating and several level 10's. Perks are at level 39.

I'm not a Kiwi but based in the UK. We have 3 in the UK, 1 Brazilian, 1 Aussie and around 9 from the states.

If you are interested or have any more questions give me a yell.

Cheers

TTT

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”