Looking for new Members who are migrating from Windows

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Wyvern70
Lieutenant

Looking for new Members who are migrating from Windows

Post#1 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:05 pm

New Rebel Group in the IOS/Andriod server.... Wyvernsabre. Was with Hanggaw on Windows version of SWC until the whole windows announcement. I was able to create a new group and looking for new recruits(esp. Level 5 and up but open to everyone who is serious about playing). Well known for donating troops when asked and need players who will do the same. Hopefully we can get enough where we can start going to wars and upgrading the squad. If interested please hit me up or just search for the group wyvernsabre and join.

Wyvern70
Lieutenant

Re: Looking for new Members who are migrating from Windows

Post#2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Currently I'm Level 8 and another is at Level 4. If you're just beginning we would love to have you join our crew......

Wyvern70
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:52 am

Know that is the last weekend on Windows I want to invite all who still want to play get back in wars to atleast try out this group and see if you like it.

This is where we are as of today we have 4 members (levels 8,5,3,2) with Perks at Level 4.

I was able to get over 250,000 crystals from disney to transfer windows to IOS/Android/Facebook Gameroom format. It is possible to get back to near levels of where you was in Windows but it will take time.

Go check out Wyvernsabre and try it out.

Wyvern70
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Attention Former Windows Players......if you haven't found a squad yet then you're invited to join my squad. All are welcomed.

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”