Attn Windows SWC Refugees, I have an answer

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
dahozzman
Commander

Attn Windows SWC Refugees, I have an answer

Post#1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:23 pm

For you Rebels or want to be Rebels, bring those years of skills you've developed to LanuxClan and let US help.

We can help.

- Our perc level at 49 (max is 50)

We can help.

- If you're sad you lost your high level base, we can help.

We can help.

- We have four level 10's and 6 level 9' to donate high level troops to your Squad Center to improve your raiding chances to finance building and troop upgrades as quick as possible.

- If you don't want to loose the value of the skill set your developed playing Squad Wars Commander for such a long time, so want to find a venue in Android to rebuild quickly, come join our team and let us help.

- With Facebook Gameroom or other apps we can point you toward you can play Android version on your PC with pretty much just as much functionality. Also, Android does NOT suffer for the insufferable message "Can Not Find Opponent". So something to look forward to.

- If Disney helps or doesn't help you with crystals to rebuild, we at least can provide our resources to help:

My special finger is dedicated to Disney for not doing more, but my two thumbs up to those that want to bring your talents to LanuxClan and let us help.

Ours is request only, but I've dropped the minimum medals to zero. Just mention "Hozzman Sent You" in the request to join message and I or one of my officers will let you right in.

I was an officer of Windows SWC SenateGuards, a squad consistently overall ranked by medal count in the top 15, and I am Leader of this Android team. I would welcome the opportunity to help you continue your active participation in Squad Wars Commander.

We actively use the LINE app for better communication and coordinating Squad Wars. It's available free for both iOS and Android devices.

We're not hung up on medal count, just want active players that can chat freely, enjoy playing Squad Wars, and want to rebuild. At one time we had won 50 Squad Wars in a row, so we good. :D
Last edited by dahozzman on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Officer: Windows SenateGuards :evil: Disney :evil:

dahozzman
Commander

Re: Attn Windows SWC Refugees, I have an answer

Post#2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:43 pm

^

dahozzman
Commander

Post#3 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:27 pm

We're especially looking to grow our membership with members geographically located in Australia time zones. We're well represented in North American Time Zones, fairly well in Euro time zones, but only a couple in Australia time zones.

dahozzman
Commander

Post#4 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:11 pm

^ in honor of this being the last day of Windows SWC. A moment of silence,

ok, enought silence.

Come join LanuxClan. :-)

dahozzman
Commander

Post#5 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:05 pm

And we are now officially full. Thank you for your interest.

BATTLE ON!!

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”