This forum is for Windows Platform Commanders

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
commander
Site Admin

This forum is for Windows Platform Commanders

Post#1 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:17 pm

SWCommanders on Windows Platform cannot join iOS/Android Squads. If you have already created a Squad join/recruit topic in the iOS/Android section, "Report" the topic by pressing the "!" button and flag the topic as "Off topic" and in the "further information" section, specify whether it should be in the Windows Rebel forum or Windows Empire forum. The reporter username must match the topic poster username.

05dunn
Officer

Re: This forum is for Windows Platform Commanders

Post#2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:46 pm

WE HAVE FOUND A WAY TO DESTROY THE REBELS IN A SWIFT WAY AND GET BETTER RESUALTS IN THE WARS WINNING CIRCLE ,,,,,,, I HAVE MADE 3 SQUADS OUT OF THE BATTALION OF 30. SQUAD 1 ALWAYS TAKES AND RETAKES THE PLANETS AND SQUAD 2 TAKES ONLY BASES STARTING FROM THE
BOTTOM UP. THE THIRS SQUAD IS THE ELITE SQUAD WICH TAKES ONLY LV 8 BASES AND ABOVE .
THIS REALY WORKS FOLKS, AND TRAINS YOUR LOWER GUYS TO PERFECTION.

BadxPikachu
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 pm

I am a lvl 5 HQ and i would like to join but i can't find your squad

skelly
Captain

Post#4 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:19 am

we are a rebel squad still trying to get up and running,
we still only have 2 members, Skelly and Sky.
We are experienced players looking to have a squad that participates in regular squad wars, and moving forward in the rankings.
I'm in England Sky in Vegas USA. fill in the gaps of the World great having a world wide squad.
come on and join us
SkellysAuxiliary.
Pete

Boxy
Captain

Post#5 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:40 am

Hi BadxPikachu - if you are on WINDOWS..check out Rebel-Resistance... we are 20 active players that help each other a ton to advance in SWC.
Feb 2017:
BOXY: Kicking Imperial butts since Nov. 2015... Rank 15, HQ Lvl10, 30k+ medals...playing on various W10 devices.
SQUAD: Rebel-Resistance(Windows), Lvl36, ranked top 120ish with ~340K medals, all active donaters, 6-8 spots open - !!! JOIN US !!!

DARKjestr

Post#6 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi. Im the leader of DJ_squad looking for more people to join my squad to start doing wars. We're on windows platform. See ya later

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”