Tatooine Missions - Chapter 9 (Empire) - Stuck

saturnkk

Tatooine Missions - Chapter 9 (Empire) - Stuck

Post#1 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:42 am

Level 9 Stuck

I have complted 100% all levels through level 9 (Empire) and cannot seem to advance to level 10?!? What do I need to do to get it to move forward to the next level (Level 10)?

Thanks!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Thread Post

raptor
Major General

Re: Level 9 Stuck

Post#2 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:52 am

saturnkk, Level 10 has not been released yet. Congrats on getting 100% on the entire campaign so far.

tonteauex
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:32 pm

I am stuck as well, and I know level 10 has been released. It will not even let me play past chapters so I can try to get 3 stars on them (they don't even show up). I was thinking I could delete the app and reinstall, but can I do this and still save all my data? Thanks!

bashimao
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:24 am

tonteauex wrote:I am stuck as well, and I know level 10 has been released. It will not even let me play past chapters so I can try to get 3 stars on them (they don't even show up). I was thinking I could delete the app and reinstall, but can I do this and still save all my data? Thanks!

FYI, does not make a difference. Just synchronized the game state via Facebook to different machine with fresh install. Same issue.

@Staffs: THIS IS A BUG, and I would be grateful if you could investigate. Use my gamer-tag, login as me "bashimao", click the "replay chapters" button to see the actual problem. (Windows Client)

Indobleh

Post#5 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:35 am

I have the same problem. Is there a solution?

livioX

Post#6 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:51 am

Good evening,
also for me is impossible to go to the chapter 10.
I've 32/36 stars and 100% of ch. 9 empire.
Thank you for suggestions...
Livio.

dawillie
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi.
I am experiencing the same issue.
I have completed level 9 but the game does not move on to level 10.
When tapping on chapters it shows level 9 as complete only without any mention of chapter 10.
When tapping next on Replay Chapters only Chapter 1 appears (as completed).
Then when exiting the "Play" window, Chapter 10 appears as a ghost window with the "locked" symbol.
I am using a windows phone 8.1
I signed into fb,
reinstalled the os and with it the star wars app.
A fix would be greatly appreciated..

NextName

Post#8 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:03 pm

I can't even complete Mission 10 of Level 9. I think I started it once and had technical Problems, and ever since it won't let me Play this Mission again.

any ideas?

NextName

Post#9 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:36 am

ah, never minde --> problem was in front of the Screen (I didn't realize that the mission's objective was to attack an Opponent ...).

zeerk

Post#10 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:32 am

Hey,
same problem.

I play the sith empire.

Chapter 9
    First question:
Have at least one Factory of level 4 or higher in your base to complete the mission.

Well, I have 6piece of level 4 factory and I'm still stuck.

I try reinstall the game -- > didn't help
Now try earn all the stars -- > I think it wont help me.

What is the solution for this problem? :?:

Return to “Chapter 9 (Empire) - Smugglers and Schemes”