Help on Scoundrels and Schemes last mission 3 stars (REBELS)

LDeVose2
Commodore

Re: Help on Scoundrels and Schemes last mission 3 stars (REB

Post#11 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:58 pm

I dropped all of my troops near the center of the unbroken wall as far back as possible. I dropped them in the order that they are displayed, left to right. Doing it this way, my bomber was left idle until I just decided to use it on a turret instead of the hero AT. The snipers took him out.

After a lot of times trying previously, I came here to get some intel on what works. The consensus is that you drop all of the troops at once, not in waves. I was noticing that my best success was from the solid wall. I combined the consensus here with the solid wall success I was experiencing, and the next thing I know was 3 stars.

Of course the programmers could be monkeying with it or have built in some limited randomization, but the blitz attack does seem to be the solution.

Now, if only I could solve these expert level 5-house puzzles in Microsoft Sudoku!!! :roll:
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

LDeVose2
Commodore

Re: Help on Scoundrels and Schemes last mission 3 stars (REB

Post#12 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Dee wrote:I tried all these suggestions... but it is impossible, because none of my units is firing at the atst hero! They are running silly directions and prefer firing at walls :? :?:

Try the blitz attack near the center of the solid wall. Don't hold anything back except your bomber. If it works as well as it did for me, the snipers will take out the hero AT and you can use the bomber on either a turret or the command center.

I think this strategy works, because you have done a lot of damage before the hero AT comes out,including having activated and eliminated most if not all of the soldiers.

1. Near the center of the solid wall.

2. As far back as possible (this is only for time to get the proceeding troops planted before the priors are destroyed).

3. Left-to-right.

4. Hold your bomber.
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Mike310

Re: Help on Scoundrels and Schemes last mission 3 stars (REBELS)

Post#13 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:47 am

Adyrr about 20 attempts at the blitzkrieg, aka 6-year old method worked. But I had to hold back he droids a bit. Placed one with the heros, then released the troops and snipers, then another droid and hope they followed and healed Leia and the snipers. Then I dropped the final droid after a tower took one out. The key was keeping the snipers alive as long as possible. But the droids randomly follow whomever is close and so they end up in the wrong place protecting the wrong people. Also gotta keep Leia alive until she takes out the hero. Just hope they meet up early and she is with a droid. With some luck and a lot of cursing it finally worked

LDeVose2
Commodore

Re: Help on Scoundrels and Schemes last mission 3 stars (REBELS)

Post#14 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Mike310 wrote:Adyrr about 20 attempts at the blitzkrieg, aka 6-year old method worked. But I had to hold back he droids a bit... .With some luck and a lot of cursing it finally worked

Great! Wait 'til you see what the next level has in store. You'll be back. I have not asked yet, because I am working on upgrading my Command Center.
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Return to “Chapter 9 (Rebel) - Scoundrels and Schemes”