Help on Scoundrels and Schemes last mission 3 stars (REBELS)

Gersh
Cadet Trooper

Help on Scoundrels and Schemes last mission 3 stars (REBELS)

Post#1 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello all, ive been attempting to 3 star the last mission for the last 2 days and i cant do it. my healer droids just die first and and my heroes won't attack the hero atst. is there any way of doing this> ive looked up videos on how to do it but there's nothing that helps.

PrincessIsabelle

Re: Help on Scoundrels and Schemes last mission 3 stars (REB

Post#2 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:01 pm

So I have been trying to get three stars for weeks, maybe over a month. I watched all the videos and none of them worked. I handed the phone to my six-year-old and walked out of the room. He got three stars. I asked him how he did it. He said he put everybody down at the same time on the far left or west side of the screen he used the ship to blow up two of the guns on the outside and he pulled off three stars. There you go ! Lol

ryan2122121

Post#3 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Its impossible

dgsibert

Post#4 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:15 am

So I finally beat this. All of the strategies I could find didn't account for recent AI updates. So, here's what I did... as best as I can remember:

Snipers are your friends, they can shoot turrets from far enough away that the healing droids don't get shot behind them!!

Drop sacrificial blaster troop inside near upper turrets. This draws out all troops and hero. Dropped sniper near upper left with droid behind him. All troops and hero will head through gate, hit them with striker there to wipe them and just leave hero. After a bit, dropped Leia & Chewy to polish off hero & turrets. Then dropped sniper in upper right with droid behind to take out those turrets. Then drop the other snipers and let them work away patiently... At this point, I don't recall exactly who or what I dropped where but I managed to 3 star with 30 seconds left :)

Dogbert

Post#5 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:12 pm

what worked for me

Dogbert

Post#6 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:16 pm

what worked for me was putting down everybody at the same time inside the wall on the left side except for one droid. When the ATst comes out, hit it with the starship as soon as it stops moving. After Chewie takes out a group of turrets, he'll probably be pretty low on health, so plop the last droid down near him, and it'll heal him as he walks to the next group of turrets, where the droid will die immediately, but Chewie will be back at full health (hopefully). That and some luck should do it.

Awto

Post#7 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:39 pm

I've all of the strategies posted here and elsewhere countless times and have yet to achieve 3 stars. Considering I already have. The following chapter 100% complete, this joke of a mission is even more of a slap in the face. Every update to the game makes this mission more impossible. I think I'm done with it until they fix it... somehow.

TacoVendor

Post#8 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:38 pm

That 6 year old kid strategy worked. I did mine outside the wall. I held one droid back for late for leia, snipers and the random soldier that was alive. Leia died, but had some snipers left. Whooohoo.

nagy87

Post#9 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:11 am

The 6 year old strategy worked for me too (somehow!)

Dee

Post#10 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:52 am

I tried all these suggestions... but it is impossible, because none of my units is firing at the atst hero! They are running silly directions and prefer firing at walls :? :?:

Return to “Chapter 9 (Rebel) - Scoundrels and Schemes”