Walkthrough Guide - Campaign II: Escalation on Dandoran

raptor
Major General

Walkthrough Guide - Campaign II: Escalation on Dandoran

Post#1 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:44 am

Simple guide to the missions.

There are 56 missions. You are allowed nearly 7 days (6 days left as of this post) to complete all the missions. At minimum, you should aim to gather 15000 points to unlock the A-Wing Strike (Rebel) or TIE Advanced Strike (Empire).

With around 5x the missions of Campaign I (The Dandoran Conflict), you need to be efficient. The guide give you an outline so yo can plan your course. Keep your production queued and building Heroes and units so that as soon as you finish the current mission, you will already have units ready for the next one. Defensive missions are a good opportunity to catch up on product and fill up your transports.

Anytime you run into a mission you cannot complete, focus on getting at least 1 star, and just move on to the next mission.

Here are the missions:

Level 1-8: Destroy half of the base for 1star, the HQ for 2 stars, and all the buildings for 3 stars.
  • These are very easy and can be beaten by just one Hero
Level 9: Enemy attack incoming! Prevent your HQ from being destroyed to earn all 3 stars.
  • You should have no problem
Level 10-16: Destroy half of the base for 1star, the HQ for 2 stars, and all the buildings for 3 stars.
  • These are nearly as easy. Nothing a Hero plus one or 2 units can't handle
  • Use pathfinders or scout to speed up the resource collection once your Hero destroy the turrets
Level 17: Enemy attack incoming! Prevent your HQ from being destroyed to earn all 3 stars.
  • Again, should be no problem
Level 18-26: Destroy half of the base for 1star, the HQ for 2 stars, and all the buildings for 3 stars.
  • These get a little more difficult
  • Mission 24 was the first one I could not get 3 stars on my first try. I suggest you move on and come back later to get 3 stars.

raptor
Major General

Re: Walkthrough Guide - Campaign II: Escalation on Dandoron

Post#2 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:57 am

Walkthrough Guide - Campaign II: Escalation on Dandoran Walkthrough Part2

Level 27: Enemy attack incoming! Prevent your HQ from being destroyed to earn all 3 stars.
  • Should be no problem
Level 28-35: Destroy half of the base for 1star, the HQ for 2 stars, and all the buildings for 3 stars.
  • These levels start to get serious.
  • I was unable to get 3 stars on multiple levels. Again, just move on for now.
Level 36: Enemy attack incoming! Prevent your HQ from being destroyed to earn all 3 stars.
  • Same drill
Level 37-51: Destroy half of the base for 1star, the HQ for 2 stars, and all the buildings for 3 stars.
  • This is a long stretch of attacking. Do the best you can. Sometime, selling out to get out the HQ is your quickest way to a star.
  • Again, keep moving on when you can. Goal is to get to the final level and farm that until you get the points needed to unlock the fighter.
Level 52: Enemy attack incoming! Prevent your HQ from being destroyed to earn all 3 stars.
  • Last defensive battle. Still pretty easy.
Level 53: Destroy half of the base for 1star, the HQ for 2 stars, and all the buildings for 3 stars.
  • At maxed out level 5, I was able to take out the HQ for 1 star easily by focus attacking from the north east.
  • You will encounter only 2 level 6+ Burst and 4 Rapids.
  • Leia (Rebel) or the AT-ST Hero (Empire) should be able to get you through.
Level 54: Destroy half of the base for 1star, the HQ for 2 stars, and all the buildings for 3 stars.
  • At maxed out level 5, I actually got 2 stars on my first try.
  • Use a couple of soldiers/storm trooper to take out the northern undefended buildings. Will get you to 10%
  • Concentrate all remaining attacks from the south right in front of the HQ. You should aim to take out the 2 rockets.
  • Afterwards, Leia or the AT-ST should be able to clean up quiet bit and get you the HQ kill plus 50% of the base.
Level 55: Destroy half of the base for 1star, the HQ for 2 stars, and all the buildings for 3 stars.
  • I'm currently stuck on this one.
  • The HQ is well defended by 4 Mortars, 2 Bursts, and 4 Rapids from the north, east and west. The south is defended by 2 layers of Rockets and Bursts.
  • Let me know if you have any suggestions.

If you can get past Level 55, then just grind level 56 until you get enough points to unlock the fighter.

Good luck

Return to “Campaign II: Escalation on Dandoran”