Planetbleeder
Commodore

SONS_OF_DEATH

Post#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:05 am

SONS_OF_DEATH. Rebel Squad

Battle Score 680,210
Leaderboard 151
Leader Mucho De

First off...currently ranked 49th in the WORLD in Squad Wars so if you are looking to join a top 50 War Squad then you have found it.

This is the squad that created the Squad War Ranking Website. http://squadsofdeath.com/squadranking

If you want a squad that donates the right troops that you request then you have found that too. This is a very active squad that does War all the time so if you are the type of player that only wants to play in wars to get your resources then this is the squad for you!

If you are a PvP player and want to grow your base and skills then this squad is for you too. All we ask is that you have fun and be active. Looking for Players that can speak English and we have players from all over the world.

Your base needs to be at least a level 8 and we don't care how many medals you have....just be active. We use Line chat program (which is free) to communicate when we are at WAR and another chat room to casual talk about anything.

Find us and say. Player1 sent you! Look forward to seeing you

DeathStriker

Re: SONS_OF_DEATH

Post#2 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 am

Planetbleeder wrote:SONS_OF_DEATH. Rebel Squad

Battle Score 680,210
Leaderboard 151
Leader Mucho De

Look forward to seeing you

I sent a PM to PhoenixAZ1899... Waiting for Response...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 am

Responded to, DS. Remember, too, fellas, that we're the squad that made the Kessel Run in twelve parsecs. Not fourteen, as is commonly mis-reported, but twelve!
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:38 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT: Death Striker Joins Sons_of_Death

I have moved to a GREAT Squad and am a bit overwelmed with the level of activity and the amount of Squad Perks available.

My Secondary Base is now Leader of my "other" Squad - "DEATH STRIKER"

I will be with SOD initially in a "tryout period" and if I am a good "fit" I most likely will make the move permanent.

Adding to this Thread...

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:43 pm

About time Death! Congrats
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:06 pm

DeathStriker wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT: Death Striker Joins Sons_of_Death

I have moved to a GREAT Squad and am a bit overwelmed with the level of activity and the amount of Squad Perks available.

I will be with SOD initially in a "tryout period" and if I am a good "fit" I most likely will make the move permanent.

Adding to this Thread...

Crikey! I guess they'll take anyone these days, DS.
:lol:
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Lol
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:05 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:Crikey! I guess they'll take anyone these days, DS.
:lol:

That should have been obvious from the fact that yours truly is in the squad.

It is a great mix. We have people at all different stages. About three of us are semi-retired, laid back, but with high level troops. The lion's share of us are hard core high 9s, low 10s, who are a nasty war team. Then there are a handful of younger up-and-comers. And we have people from all over the globe. It's great fun. DS has made us better, for however long he stays (we hope it's long).
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#9 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:40 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:That should have been obvious from the fact that yours truly is in the squad.

Lol. You're a maxed out 10, with capped medals. I'm sure you'd be welcome in many a squad.

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:
It is a great mix. We have people at all different stages. About three of us are semi-retired, laid back, but with high level troops. The lion's share of us are hard core high 9s, low 10s, who are a nasty war team. Then there are a handful of younger up-and-comers. And we have people from all over the globe. It's great fun. DS has made us better, for however long he stays (we hope it's long).

Sounds v cool. I'm happy with my squad at the moment, but were anything to change, I'd definitely give you guys a look.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 am

ANNOUNCEMENT: Death Striker Moves Secondary Base to Sons_of_Death (SOD)

After moving my Primary Base to SOD, and really enjoying a great Squad and fabulous Squadmates, I made a decision, supported by everyone in SOD, to move my Secondary Base over as well.

Death Striker (running 2 Bases) is now a permanent Member of the Imperial Kill Force which is Sons_of_Death.

Adding to this Thread...

Return to “Squads Showcase”