New recruits needed

Show off your squad's achievements
69gp
Cadet Trooper

New recruits needed

Post#1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:25 pm

My teammate Rmm posted for a few new recruits.
Just backing him up on the playing. We are not hardcore but are pretty active. Below is his post that I just copied and pasted below. Give us a try nothing to loose.
My Commander name was already used hence my alter ego user name 69gp.

Dr.Steve

We're an active L38 squad looking for a few new members. But like others, we've experienced some burnout.

We're currently ranked 799 and have a lot of very active L9 and L10 players.

We need L8 and above with at least 1,000 medals to join and make us even stronger. We don't use the LINE app and are pretty much laid back - we just want folks who are looking to join a more active squad and who will participate in the squad wars.

I have made one spot open. I can make a few more open if you reply here and let me know.

Thanks!

Kyleb100
Cadet Trooper

Re: New recruits needed

Post#2 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Looking forward to seeing some new folks in the squad! We have a good core group currently, and would be happy to have a couple more mature established players. -Kyleb100

DeathStriker

Re: New recruits needed

Post#3 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:08 am

69gp wrote:My teammate Rmm posted for a few new recruits.
Just backing him up on the playing. We are not hardcore but are pretty active. Below is his post that I just copied and pasted below. Give us a try nothing to loose.

Kyleb100 wrote:Looking forward to seeing some new folks in the squad! We have a good core group currently, and would be happy to have a couple more mature established players. -Kyleb100

Squad Recruitment Threads need to be made in the appropriate Forum Section.

If someone would post the OS (iOS/Android or Windows) and the Faction (Rebel or Empire), I will move this Thread to the appropriate location.

Thanks.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Squads Showcase”