Jayjack's Rebel Base Designs

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Rate my base

Great
48%
Ok
24%
Dead
28%
Total votes: 177

Jayjack
Admiral

Re: Jayjack's Rebel Base Designs

Post#491 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Dude I have the best excuse ever for the last one. A horny Latina saved you LOL. I got jumped right when I attacked you. But excuses excuses All is fair in Love and War. I had a feeling you would enjoy that one :)

Lol!!!! Man you are funny!!! I'll try make sure there's more loot for you next time!?!?!? ;)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Added Quote For Clarity
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#492 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Sounds good lol. Holler if you ever want a revenge.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

Fatboy
Captain

Post#493 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Out of the last 20 attacks on this design I have wonb 2 and lost the rest 12 of those by 100%

Sorry but it's not working out for me.
Officer in DoNatingBasterdz

basel
Officer

Post#494 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:25 pm

:D :D

EDIT:

Hi jay
i copied ur base design ,, do u think it will work for a rebel ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts From Poster

DeathStriker

Post#495 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Jayjack's - Post your "Redesigned" Base once you get some Guard Reserve Armory Buffs Unlocked (that is if a Base Redesign is even needed).

Thanks! :D

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

pdqsport
Major General

Post#496 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:12 am

It has now been over 40 days since last post...I fear our great friend JayJack may have moved on from this Star Wars game.

I *do* hope he is still around, but all of us have an expiration date with regards to this game and he might have reached his. (GR sped that up for a lot of players)
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Former Officer in Kenobi's Command -- Retired
Level 50 Squad

DeathStriker

Post#497 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:52 pm

pdqsport wrote:It has now been over 40 days since last post...I fear our great friend JayJack may have moved on from this Star Wars game.

I *do* hope he is still around, but all of us have an expiration date with regards to this game and he might have reached his. (GR sped that up for a lot of players)

pdqsport - I do believe you may be right - JayJack has either moved to a new Squad or quit the game all togeather. :cry:

JayJack Forum Signature is "Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!"

When I check out the Squad Jedi-Master's Members - I don't see JayJack.

So until when/if he returns to the Forum all we can do is learn from all his Base Designs.

And so it goes... Veteran Players moving on to find "Fun" elsewhere...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#498 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:38 pm

That's sad. Hats off to a phenomenal player.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

Swad
Major General

Post#499 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:50 am

It looks a good base Jayjack
As a low calibre lev10 Imp I can give you my thoughts on how I would attack.
Looting. I would attack the top corner and top sides with scouts to trigger traps, then stormies and heavies to get the loot. Other scouts around lower edges of map.
Points. I would attack from South with Eatat and a couple of TX tanks with jumper support to hit the hq. My eatat would take most of the first minute to reach the main base lol.
All in all a good strong design I would say.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: Please Rate my early level 9 Base!! Thx

Post#500 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 am

Jayjack wrote:Update.. Won another 6 defence wins... Please try out base for yourself and see how it works for you.. Will say think this base will only be successful for level 9 HQ... But my medels have gone from 14300+ to just under 14800+ in the space of 3-4 days and 95% of medels were earned through defence wins... Kind regards jj

IF you're still playing. When you hit HQ 10 it will be a different animal for sure. I search for bases like this with my jump build. Here's how it goes down:

I drop a kubaz near each pair of shields, taking out at least 2 shields and tripping your upper sonics & SC

I deploy lord vader in the top corner followed by an arc of buffed jumps right behind him, taking out the dropship trap that's probably in between your top rockets with a tie striker

When your SC troops get near vader, I twirl allowing my buffed jumps engage your SC troops. Any SC troops such as snipes or at-rts that aren't being shot by jumps will be clear of any remaining shields by then and will get a second tie striker

A t5 gets dropped on vader near the end of his twirl to help him tank the dekas and GR infantry while jumps follow and maul them in seconds. I drop a few jumps by your factories

Lord vader continues his death march south as i drop a t5 whenever his health hits 50% and twirling a second time when it becomes available. Jumps continue destroying buildings, the HQ and turrets, occasionally stopping to kill more GR troops and vehicles.

100% with t5's, at least 75% without and this is against max 10 bases with a similar layout.

I love condensed bases

My recommendation: Consider eventually making those shields less accessible to kubaz when the layout starts becoming less productive @ HQ 10 and run sharps or marksmen in your SC

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”