Jayjack's Rebel Base Designs

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Rate my base

Great
50%
Ok
25%
Dead
25%
Total votes: 146

Jayjack
Admiral

Re: Jayjack's Rebel Base Designs

Post#491 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Dude I have the best excuse ever for the last one. A horny Latina saved you LOL. I got jumped right when I attacked you. But excuses excuses All is fair in Love and War. I had a feeling you would enjoy that one :)

Lol!!!! Man you are funny!!! I'll try make sure there's more loot for you next time!?!?!? ;)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Added Quote For Clarity
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#492 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Sounds good lol. Holler if you ever want a revenge.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Fatboy
Captain

Post#493 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Out of the last 20 attacks on this design I have wonb 2 and lost the rest 12 of those by 100%

Sorry but it's not working out for me.
Officer in DoNatingBasterdz

basel
Officer

Post#494 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:25 pm

:D :D

EDIT:

Hi jay
i copied ur base design ,, do u think it will work for a rebel ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts From Poster

DeathStriker

Post#495 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Jayjack's - Post your "Redesigned" Base once you get some Guard Reserve Armory Buffs Unlocked (that is if a Base Redesign is even needed).

Thanks! :D

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

pdqsport
Major General

Post#496 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:12 am

It has now been over 40 days since last post...I fear our great friend JayJack may have moved on from this Star Wars game.

I *do* hope he is still around, but all of us have an expiration date with regards to this game and he might have reached his. (GR sped that up for a lot of players)
HQ 10 : 24k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Officer in Kenobi's Command
Level 50 Squad

DeathStriker

Post#497 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:52 pm

pdqsport wrote:It has now been over 40 days since last post...I fear our great friend JayJack may have moved on from this Star Wars game.

I *do* hope he is still around, but all of us have an expiration date with regards to this game and he might have reached his. (GR sped that up for a lot of players)

pdqsport - I do believe you may be right - JayJack has either moved to a new Squad or quit the game all togeather. :cry:

JayJack Forum Signature is "Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!"

When I check out the Squad Jedi-Master's Members - I don't see JayJack.

So until when/if he returns to the Forum all we can do is learn from all his Base Designs.

And so it goes... Veteran Players moving on to find "Fun" elsewhere...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#498 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:38 pm

That's sad. Hats off to a phenomenal player.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Swad
Major General

Post#499 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:50 am

It looks a good base Jayjack
As a low calibre lev10 Imp I can give you my thoughts on how I would attack.
Looting. I would attack the top corner and top sides with scouts to trigger traps, then stormies and heavies to get the loot. Other scouts around lower edges of map.
Points. I would attack from South with Eatat and a couple of TX tanks with jumper support to hit the hq. My eatat would take most of the first minute to reach the main base lol.
All in all a good strong design I would say.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Plagueis
Admiral

Re: Please Rate my early level 9 Base!! Thx

Post#500 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 am

Jayjack wrote:Update.. Won another 6 defence wins... Please try out base for yourself and see how it works for you.. Will say think this base will only be successful for level 9 HQ... But my medels have gone from 14300+ to just under 14800+ in the space of 3-4 days and 95% of medels were earned through defence wins... Kind regards jj

IF you're still playing. When you hit HQ 10 it will be a different animal for sure. I search for bases like this with my jump build. Here's how it goes down:

I drop a kubaz near each pair of shields, taking out at least 2 shields and tripping your upper sonics & SC

I deploy lord vader in the top corner followed by an arc of buffed jumps right behind him, taking out the dropship trap that's probably in between your top rockets with a tie striker

When your SC troops get near vader, I twirl allowing my buffed jumps engage your SC troops. Any SC troops such as snipes or at-rts that aren't being shot by jumps will be clear of any remaining shields by then and will get a second tie striker

A t5 gets dropped on vader near the end of his twirl to help him tank the dekas and GR infantry while jumps follow and maul them in seconds. I drop a few jumps by your factories

Lord vader continues his death march south as i drop a t5 whenever his health hits 50% and twirling a second time when it becomes available. Jumps continue destroying buildings, the HQ and turrets, occasionally stopping to kill more GR troops and vehicles.

100% with t5's, at least 75% without and this is against max 10 bases with a similar layout.

I love condensed bases

My recommendation: Consider eventually making those shields less accessible to kubaz when the layout starts becoming less productive @ HQ 10 and run sharps or marksmen in your SC

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”