There is an Android version of the app as well.
You need to find your Player ID and Player Secret. This requires a computer.
* If you have SWC linked to Facebook, download Facebook game on a computer and log in to the game.
* Run regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zynga Inc.\Commander.
* Right-click on pfrefPlayerID and prefPlayer Secret and your values will be in hexadecimal on the right. They are 32 digit values.
1) Go to https://github.com/DaveCMo/Android-SWC-Tools/releases
and download the latest apk (v2.1.5.Build.74.apk)
2) Install it. You may need to change your settings to allow 3rd party apps to be installed.
3) Go to Settings and change the Disney Server address to https://app-prod.apps.starwarscommander ... batch/json
4) On the start page, tap the + and input the player info from the registry. You should be all set.
1) Go to https://github.com/Sigma582/SWC.Tools/
and download the latest (SWC.Layout.Manager.v.1.4.1.zip)
2) Extract the zip file and open SWC.Tools.LayoutManager.exe.config in Notepad
3) Modify the androiServerUrl value to https://app-prod.apps.starwarscommander ... batch/json
4) Run SWC.Tools.LayoutManger.exe
5) You may be able to press the Facebook Gameroom icon and auto-populate your player info, otherwise enter it by hand.
*Make sure you have linked your SWC base to an account
*Debris can cause failures to swap layouts.