IMP lV 7 - rate my base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: "How is my base layout?"

Awesome Layout!
6%
Might just get by.
65%
You are doomed.
29%
Total votes: 17

toni112007
Officer

IMP lV 7 - rate my base

Post#1 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:12 am

Imperial lv 7 base. Most of my stuff are still on lv 6 like the turrets tho. Rate pls. So far I was attacked like 5 times with this set-up and no one managed more than 50%.

Kannibaal
Commander

Re: IMP lV 7 - rate my base

Post#2 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:51 am

i do your base a 100%, nearly all my troops will still be alive in the end xD

dont mean to mock you.

your shields are all easy bate for itho's. that being said, your sc, troopbuffs and deka have been triggered, to lbk far out of ur base, easy kill-off.

the rest is childsplay with a pig, hero and tx, supported by some troopers, starting with troopers on them barracks and factories (if troopbuffs are activated)
if you really won last 5 out of 5 defenses, you must of dealt with some very young jedi-apprentices :lol: :lol:

hope to have been of help

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:12 am

Asuming you have armory equipment for your bursts, and snipers in barrack, your base will beat average L7 attacker.
As for improvement, I would not put the 4 barracks together like that, as attacker can easily bait and kill your GR troops. Move the barracks deep inside base, or split them on 2 sides is better.
Your turret combo is good.
The key things for winning are: (1) burst equipment, (2) barrack GR snipers boosted with rodian skn, (3) SC loaded with rodian snipers and bikes.

If you don’t have these armory, try to get them in conflicts or hero defense.

Kannibaal
Commander

Post#4 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:42 am

DarkRebel wrote:

For HD (heroic defense), you'll need to rearrange your base. In such a way, it will provide good cover for both pvp and HD.
Like mentioned before by DarkRebel, you'll have to 'spread' your barracks and factories amongst other buildings.
Example: if a good placed Kessenshot is performed, your current barrack/factorycluster will go poof all together.
Takes away your advantages right from the start.

Overall i've seen bases with walls in a corner or spread across the whole map. You will always be somebody's cupcake.
Close evaluation of your defenses in order to improve your layout, and eventually perform better defenseratio as you go along.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:59 am

Players that can leverage layout manager has a significant advantage over who don’t.
With multiple saved layouts, you can witch to HD layout when doing HDs, and PVP defense layout for PVP.
Wish that devs can add capability to save multiple layouts, soon.
Problem with HD layout is that it can be easily beaten, even by below average players sometimes.

Werowe4
Captain

Post#6 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:54 am

DarkRebel wrote:Players that can leverage layout manager has a significant advantage over who don’t.
With multiple saved layouts, you can witch to HD layout when doing HDs, and PVP defense layout for PVP.
Problem with HD layout is that it can be easily beaten, even by below average players sometimes.

Def on the multiple layout save options. It’d be nice to have that for Sullust bases too.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

toni112007
Officer

Post#7 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:57 am

DarkRebel wrote:Asuming you have armory equipment for your bursts, and snipers in barrack, your base will beat average L7 attacker.
As for improvement, I would not put the 4 barracks together like that, as attacker can easily bait and kill your GR troops. Move the barracks deep inside base, or split them on 2 sides is better.
Your turret combo is good.
The key things for winning are: (1) burst equipment, (2) barrack GR snipers boosted with rodian skn, (3) SC loaded with rodian snipers and bikes.

Sorry for a late reply. I don't have any GR equipment as of yet. I use equipment for rocket turrets (both hp and damage), bursts (damage), HQ and walls. My SC is usually loaded with 4x JT prestige level.

toni112007
Officer

Post#8 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Kannibaal wrote:i do your base a 100%, nearly all my troops will still be alive in the end xD

dont mean to mock you.

your shields are all easy bate for itho's. that being said, your sc, troopbuffs and deka have been triggered, to lbk far out of ur base, easy kill-off.

the rest is childsplay with a pig, hero and tx, supported by some troopers, starting with troopers on them barracks and factories (if troopbuffs are activated)
if you really won last 5 out of 5 defenses, you must of dealt with some very young jedi-apprentices :lol: :lol:

hope to have been of help

Well it looks like it still works in most cases, maybe cause my base rating is "low" (I don't know if thats really low lol) like 1400 or so and get matched by against even lv 6 people quite a bit. So far I lost 4 or so times and most damage done to my base was I think 65% or so. I won more than 10 times with this design (once again, might be due to my base rating). Anyway what I really can say that my base design is the easiest for me to take 100% when I see it on Rebel player lol, I use Elite AT-AT, 5 MHC, 5 rep droids, and storms. MHCs obliterate clustered bases like mine, but for some reason I won like 70% of times still...

toname
Commodore

Post#9 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Werowe4 wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:Players that can leverage layout manager has a significant advantage over who don’t.

Def on the multiple layout save options. It’d be nice to have that for Sullust bases too.

You can have multiple layouts for Sullust bases too...

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:32 pm

toname wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:

You can have multiple layouts for Sullust bases too...

Not without layout manager, which is NOT availble on iOS.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”