L7 Rebel – Sullust Base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Is this layout any good?

Yes - Awesome layout, it will be hard to take your uplinks
8%
Meh - Might just get by, expect to lose one or two uplinks
No votes
No - That's 3 uplinks gifted to the opposition.
92%
Total votes: 12

Williamdice
Squadron Leader

L7 Rebel – Sullust Base

Post#1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:52 am

Hello, Do you have any tips on how to set up a Squad War Sullust Defesive Base? I have seen people suggest that you should just create the kind of base that you wouldn’t want to attack. Is that the best advice? Is the goal here just to make it as hard as you can for the opposition to get 100%? Cluster your turrets, SC and HQ under shields and spread the rest out?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Harshit
Major General

Re: L7 Rebel – Sullust Base

Post#2 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:09 am

I have to say that is not a good layout, your enemy can easily 3 star your base with outposts. You need to use a north corner base and don't divide your base like that, keep it together with some buildings like droid hut, scout tower etc. on the extreme and opposite corners to each other. Also keep your SC in middle of the base so as to give a tough time for the attacker to trigger the SC troops.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

rebel10
Commander

Re: L7 Rebel – Sullust Base

Post#3 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:52 am

Put both your SC and HQ under 2 or 3 shields to prevent A-wing snipe, make the Kessen snipe harder by moving deka platform off axis o the SC, maybe even the secondary base. Just one outbuilding can be taken out by 1 or 2 troopers. Make a semicircle building trail to keep invader away from primary base. Place some traps where you think Kessen will deploy. If invader has outposts nothing you can do will prevent being 3 starred.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”