Newbie - Please rate my base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
manc79
Storm Trooper

Newbie - Please rate my base

Post#1 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:39 am

Hi All

I have been blissfully unaware on most workings of the game, but now im getting a bit serious im starting to look at my base a bit more

Can someone please rate this base. I'm taking part in wars quite alot at the moment so im looking for that maybe

Thanks

Last edited by manc79 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Re: Newbie - Please rate my base

Post#2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:45 am

post an image of your base ?
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

manc79
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:02 am

updated, sorry i thought i had put the image on

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:35 am

manc79 wrote:updated, sorry i thought i had put the image on

manc79 - I see you are an Imperial HQ 6 (minimum).

At this point you need to start thinking about Guard Reserve. With this in mind I recommend you place your Barracks and Factory in different locations and not "clustered" in one single location which is easy to destroy, Also placing one or more Barracks under Shields will help with defense.

Start thinking about swapping out Mortars and Rapid Fire Turrets to Bursts or Rockets.

:arrow: You need to state your game intention, such as resource protection or Heroic Defense, or strongest PvP Defense so others can advise better.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

PoL
Officer

Post#5 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:46 am

I agree with DS.
I would also avoid those double walls. The enemy will be shooting at your resources while out of range from your turrets.

manc79
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 am

Thank you all

i have just modified my base so i will take another picture and upload

Cainamogel82
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Time can also be your enemy. At level 5, there are no jets yet so throw a couple buildings on the edges with traps and maybe a few turrets, the rest in the middle.

Trammel
Commander

Post#8 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:18 pm

Might be beneficial to move your Squad Center (SC) deep into the heart of your base, next to the HQ building. Makes it harder for the attacker to trigger and bait your SC troops.
If your SC is in the middle, when your SC troops do trigger, your SC troops would scatter among the inside cluster of buildings and if the attacker is unlucky, your infantry would stand "right on top of" a wall and fire. It seems more difficult to hurt a defending SC unit when it is "right on top of" a wall square. Request your squad mates to donate SC units that move at different speeds.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:22 am

Trammel’s suggestion is good. Put SC deep inside base and load it with sniper bike combo. Bike needs to be at least L7, and then the SC alone can win many defense for you.

For IMP at this level (6) or lower, bursts and mortars are more effective than rockets and rapids. (rockets more effective for rebels). I found, as a rebel, that an IMP base with all mortars and bursts was very tough to deal with at this level. Note that only at L7 or higher that rebel has the vehicle (hail fire droid) that is effective against turrets and outranges bursts. Until then then, rebel infantry load will likely be defeated by bursts and mortars combo.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”