Level 8 Imperial Base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
DudeMann
Storm Trooper

Level 8 Imperial Base

Post#1 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 am

Image I just came back after about a year off. My attacking and defending is a little hit and miss.

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Re: Level 8 Imperial Base

Post#2 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:52 pm

What is your goal, PvP or HD? If HD, use a northern corner base with double walls to the south. HD is more important IMO, as you can get 10 Bronzium crates a day.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

DudeMann
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Yeah probably would be the HD for the fragments and whatever else I can get from them. I have considered the corner and will try it see how it goes. Any recommendations on turret ratios? Like more of a certain type or a balance of them all.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:43 am

DudeMann wrote:Yeah probably would be the HD for the fragments and whatever else I can get from them. I have considered the corner and will try it see how it goes. Any recommendations on turret ratios? Like more of a certain type or a balance of them all.

As a HQ 8 you should be running either Full Bursts or 60/40 Bursts / Rockets.

I would Swap those Mortars for either Burst or Rocket and of course re-design Base for HD.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:31 am

You also need to keep your SC more closer as it can be easily triggered by attackers and you should change your layout to a north corner base with double layer walls for slowing down HD attackers and as DS mentioned change your mortars to bursts or rockets but bursts are more preferred due to their great 140% damage multiplier against jets.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DudeMann
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:47 pm

Awesome, thank you guys for the input, have been giving new design a lot of thought. When i get a new set up I'm happy with I will upload new layout.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”