What do you think of this layout? Tips?

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
Horde
Storm Trooper

What do you think of this layout? Tips?

Post#1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:03 pm

I want to improve it if it is possible. Tips??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: What do you think of this layout? Tips?

Post#2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:35 am

Get rid of all of the rapidfire turrets; switch them to burst. Personally, I'd go full burst turrets to save on armory capacity, but a few rockets are ok, I guess.

Horde
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:33 am

I changed 3 of rapid turrets into mortar and i want to change the other 4 remaining turrets into burst. Do you think it is ok?

GeneralTosh
Captain

Post#4 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:37 am

Horde wrote:I changed 3 of rapid turrets into mortar and i want to change the other 4 remaining turrets into burst. Do you think it is ok?

I would suggest avoiding motars. Can't really recall what types of troops HQ 7 and below players use when they attack, but I'm very positive many will use Jumps to attack you as HQ 8 players can attack HQ 7 players like you.

I would suggest switching ALL of your turrets to single-target turrets i.e. bursts (with some rockets if you would like) so that you will be able to defend better against Jumps and maximize your Armory efficiency.

Member of ELITE_UNITED
Join us for DAILY WARS

Horde
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 am

Thank you mate. I will switch my 3 mortars to burst. So i will have 7 rocket and 7 burst.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”