LVL 6 Empire Base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
WhiteRouge
Cadet Trooper

LVL 6 Empire Base

Post#1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Looking for some feedback on my LVL 6 Empire base. I am going to be camping out here for a while doing all the lvl upgrades to match my HQ. I have no extra defences at the moment but that's why I am going to hang out so I can fill my armoury. Any help would be grateful!

https://imgur.com/a/Y72nkqx
5,900 Medals
BlackFist Squad
Level 6 HQ
The Dark side is not a calling, its a way of life!

DeathStriker

Re: LVL 6 Empire Base

Post#2 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:36 pm

WhiteRouge wrote:Looking for some feedback on my LVL 6 Empire base. ... Any help would be grateful!

WhiteRouge...

• As a Level 6 you should plan on separating your Barracks and Factories and not place them in a "cluster".
  • Also look at placing Barracks and Factories under Shields.
  • Depending on your game goals - if HD is important to you try a North (Up) Corner Base with Double Walls in southern areas. Remember to place HQ, SC, Hero Command, and Starship Command as far away as possible from likely HD Unit Spawn Area.
ON ANOTHER TOPIC: I see you are using Imgur... To better show your IMAGE...

1. Go to your Imgur Account
  2. Click on Image
  3. Copy-and-paste the BB Code (shown on the right of the Image on Imgur) into your Forum Post.
Just some thoughts...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:46 pm

As you reach lvl 6 it will take some time to unlock the elite skins. Rebs will use heavies + med combo more frequently at your lvl. Keeping your sc stacked with snipers is best and make sure that your sc cant be tripped easily. I see your alloy storages are outside so keep them protected or you will lose more resources .
Some players may have skins already unlocked by buying crates and if you don't have turret skins it will be impossible for your base to defend from skinned troops. I suggest to get more turret frags and unlock them fast , when you get these skins lvl 1 is quite enough for you but you will need upgrade to high lvls when you get lvl 7 and high.
Do more objectives and once you get unit skins then you are on the right track.

Good Luck!
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:15 am

Excellent advice from Harshit.

Just one more thing, if you are planning to camp at L6 and upgrade your turrets, then try not to accumulate medals too much as this will get into much tough match making.

The current match making logic places too much emphasis on medal count, and that hurts players who are active. Yes, medals represent skill, but skill won't be enough to take on bases 2-3 levels higher than you but that's what the current match making logic would do if you have >10K medals.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:14 am

Win hd's, that is the #1 thing to do. If you win all six per day, you'll unlock all five gr in a month, as well as jump skins. You can't cook jumps, but it will be good to get a head start. You can use them in your sc in outpost attacks.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”