- Take a screenshot of your base by pressing the home button and on/off button at the same time. You should see the screen flash to white for a sec. The picture will be in the photos library.
- When posting, simply click on the "Upload Attachment" tab and select your picture from your photo library.
On Android Devices
- Most likely, you can take a screenshot by Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- Depending on the version of Android you are running, it could be different. See example on this site: http://lifehacker.com/5994516/how-to-ta ... on-android
On Windows 8
- Here are the instructions: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... =windows-8
Attach your base layout picture to a new topic here. You may stop here and a moderator will update your topic to a poll. Feel free to create the poll yourself, but please follow the convention below as closely as possible, or your poll could be removed:
Under "Poll Question" put:
- "How is my base layout?"
- Awesome Layout!
Might just get by.
You are doomed.