Level 7 Empire Base layout

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Please Rank

Very Bad
No votes
Bad
43%
Good
43%
Very Good
No votes
Perfect
14%
Total votes: 7

kasperxc
Cadet Trooper

Level 7 Empire Base layout

Post#1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:16 am

I need your feedback and suggestions please, I'm updating the building (most of it now level 4-5) I need to make it all level 6 at least .. what I need more?

IMG_7772.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kasperxc
Cadet Trooper

Re: Level 7 Empire Base layout

Post#2 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:04 pm

I'm updating it, please let me know what do you think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:00 pm

You need to join a squad and get your squad center loaded with high level bikes and snipers

llamaman
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:36 am

Move your vaults so they're protected by your sc. At the moment its an easy smash and grab on your depots. You definitely need to upgrade everything fully before your next jump in hq level. Find a good squad with experienced squad mates. They can help fine tune your defense by seeing your replays.
Good luck

GeneralTosh
Captain

Post#5 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:21 am

No point protecting useless(in defence) buildings like the Hero Command and Research Lab.

Make your turrets more cluttered together to maximize their potential and increase chances of winning. If you mostly encounter a lot of Jetpack Troopers or any type of infantry, switch some if not all your Rocket Turrets to Rapid Fire Turrets and activate RFT equipment as they are most effective against those.

Looks like you have the armory. If you have the good Guard Reserve equipment–sniper, stormtroopers, bike, MHC(usually for Hoth with the buff)–unlocked, move the barracks and/or factories inside the shields and spread them out within them.

I find that Heroic Defence base layouts are very effective at defending. If you constantly get 3-starred, try switching to one of those.

Member of ELITE_UNITED
Join us for DAILY WARS

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”