New level 9 rebel seeking base advice

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
darthdoodie
Commodore

Re: New level 9 rebel seeking base advice

Post#11 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:41 pm

RebelsHope wrote:Thank you, that's great advice, all makes sense. I'm focused on leveling turrets, and will swap for more Sonics. How many rockets and sonics would you recommend? I was thinking either 6 rockets and 12 Sonics OR 8 burst and 10 Sonics. 90% of my defends are 14 jumps and a eAT-AT and burst seem to prevent a 3 star loss. But I guess more higher level Sonics would do better against that?

I run 9 rockets, 9 sonics, alternating them. I have level 9 rocket buffs so they hit very hard. I've had AT-ACTs melt in 2 seconds from 2 sonic bursts and rocket fire.

Dont get too many sonics as once they are tripped, they are easy picking. That's why mine alternate, so enemy troops take fire all the time.

If you are swapping turrets, do that while they are at the low levels as it will save you time (turret swap time increases with turret level).

RebelsHope
Squadron Leader

Post#12 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:47 am

darthdoodie wrote:
RebelsHope wrote:Thank you, that's great advice, all makes sense. I'm focused on leveling turrets, and will swap for more Sonics. How many rockets and sonics would you recommend? I was thinking either 6 rockets and 12 Sonics OR 8 burst and 10 Sonics. 90% of my defends are 14 jumps and a eAT-AT and burst seem to prevent a 3 star loss. But I guess more higher level Sonics would do better against that?

I run 9 rockets, 9 sonics, alternating them. I have level 9 rocket buffs so they hit very hard. I've had AT-ACTs melt in 2 seconds from 2 sonic bursts and rocket fire.

Dont get too many sonics as once they are tripped, they are easy picking. That's why mine alternate, so enemy troops take fire all the time.

If you are swapping turrets, do that while they are at the low levels as it will save you time (turret swap time increases with turret level).

What exactly do you mean by alternating them? And would you mind PMing me the layout you use for them? But yeah, I went ahead and swapped my rapids to sonics at level 7 to cut back on swap time.

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#13 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:11 pm

RebelsHope wrote:PLEASE NOTE: This isn't the original image of my base. I changed it after signing up with a different 3rd party image host.

Thanks for taking the time to help. Any suggestions are gratefully welcome!

I’d kessen snipe that base so easy. If Dekas we’re down the droid hut is perfect line to sc. move your sc to the east or west a little to prevent easy easy building and deka shot. The traps need better placement think objectively about your base or watch replays of 100s see how and where they start. Adjust as needed.

Don’t put all your resources together like that mtvs, scouts or pilot can easily take out after kubaz baits turrets.

And upgrade your Sonics quick style they are pointless until they get to lvl 9 or10.

Peace.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

JDD
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:40 pm

I'm running a 10 rockets & 10 sonics combo. Can do major damage but not prevent a PvP loss when chImps come all infantry with maxed buffed Vader, a couple of Rodents & a horde of jumps. If yer seriously looking fer PvP d wins, I'd suggest yer check out squad _Nameless_/Havoc bases. If fer HDs, then most chImps have perfected it in L-shaped turrets layout. Worth checking conflicts leaderboards tae see who has high d wins & copy 'em. MTFBWY, matey!

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”