Level 6 Imp. NEED BASE SUGGESTIONS

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
SnowFox
Commander

Level 6 Imp. NEED BASE SUGGESTIONS

Post#1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Hey commanders! I just recently joined this forum and also got back into the game and I need your help! I've been getting absolutely destroyed on defense and would love any base suggestions that you guys have! (I have a Level 6 base)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeathStriker

Re: Level 6 Imp. NEED BASE SUGGESTIONS

Post#2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:53 pm

SnowFox wrote:Hey commanders! I just recently joined this forum and also got back into the game and I need your help! I've been getting absolutely destroyed on defense and would love any base suggestions that you guys have! (I have a Level 6 base)

SnowFox - Some may call me a Traitor - being that I am Rebel Commander and you are a Honorable Opponent but here goes...

I see you are a HQ 6+ so you have Armory and potentially Guard Reserve Equipment. So this being the case I would move your Barracks and Factories under Shields and within your "Core Base".

SINCE you are asking about "defense" there are various types based upon your game "goals".

1. PvP General Defense would require a certain Base Layout.
  2. PvP Defense of Resources would require a different Base Layout.
  3. Heroic Defense Events Defense would require even possibly a different Layout from #1 or #2.
Let us know what "kind" of "defense" you are looking for and other Empire Commanders can help you further.

And so ends the intercepted Rebel Communication... the rest was "garbled"... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 pm

I would suggest moving your Squad Center under shield protection as well. When requesting troops ask for defensive troops such as snipers, bikes, probe droids, even heavy storms. If you have the space, possibly consider requesting an astro medic for the infantry units. These will help fend off the Jet Swarms being unleashed on your base. I would swap out the mortar for either a rapid fire turret or a burst turret.

Also, as Death Striker suggested, if you have Guard reserve unlocked, it would be pertinent to move your barracks under your shield protection as well. I like to use the Dewback Guard Reserve, and the sniper guard reserve. I also like using the Rapid Fire Turret Armory skins to help in defense. Guard Reserve troops are mainly to be a distraction for the enemy forces, which allow the meat of your defenses to get to work.

SnowFox
Commander

Post#4 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:14 pm

I appreciate and honor the reply Commander DeathSriker.

I am going for a general defense of my base. However if there needs to be improvements concerning the position of where my resources are currently at, I will gladly take any advice.

Jaykoz3, thanks for the tip. I do not have guard reserves yet, however I am working towards that goal. My SC capacity for troops is 20. Not sure if that's sufficient. (Level 5 SC currently)

SnowFox
Commander

Post#5 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Here is an updated version of my base.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:41 pm

SnowFox wrote:I appreciate and honor the reply Commander DeathSriker.

I am going for a general defense of my base. However if there needs to be improvements concerning the position of where my resources are currently at, I will gladly take any advice.

Jaykoz3, thanks for the tip. I do not have guard reserves yet, however I am working towards that goal. My SC capacity for troops is 20. Not sure if that's sufficient. (Level 5 SC currently)

If it were me, I'd ask for Heavy Storms for that SC. More bang for your buck, as you can fit 5 of them. Or maybe a combo of 3 heavies and 2 probe droids.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”