Rate my base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
KaySteez
Storm Trooper

Rate my base

Post#1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:35 am

So I’ve just returned to the game recently and need a lot of help obviously. My defense needs work any suggestions?? Any attack strategies would help too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KaySteez
Storm Trooper

Re: Rate my base

Post#2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:36 am

My base is lvl 8 btw

Kylo
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Frags. Frags make both offense and defense easier.

Frags are easy to get in hero defense, so I'd suggest a north corner base to make HDs easier. Here's a rebel HQ8--main idea is double walls with turrets behind. Get in a squad with high enough perks that you can planet hop for free and fly around doing HDs as often as you can.

hq8 hero base.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Midge
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Got to shield that SC and where is your HQ? I might be blind.

And then you have to get to upgrading EVERYTHING. I would not think of going to Level 9 until you have almost everything to Level 8. I like the Kylo base there and it looks like you are in the same area on ideas ... they should get you a few wins here and there with the right SC mix.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

KaySteez
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Appreciate it guys and my hq is off in the corner lol gotta fix that

KaySteez
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:52 pm

I kno this is gonna sound dumb to some of u but how do I do hero defenses

TSQL
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm

KaySteez wrote:I kno this is gonna sound dumb to some of u but how do I do hero defenses

from your scout tour. In the picture you posted its in the center of your base with the red circle above it.
Just click on it when the red circle is there
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

llamaman
Commander

Post#8 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Your squad center is out in the open. It should be under a shield and protecting your alloy and contraband depots. Find a good squad if you can. There are alot of squads in the recruiting section of the forum. Check out the leaderboards as well and try and copy those who have alot of defensive wins

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#9 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:25 am

Kylo wrote:Frags. Frags make both offense and defense easier.

Frags are easy to get in hero defense, so I'd suggest a north corner base to make HDs easier. Here's a rebel HQ8--main idea is double walls with turrets behind. Get in a squad with high enough perks that you can planet hop for free and fly around doing HDs as often as you can.

hq8 hero base.JPG

This. Listen to him.

somethong
Squadron Leader

Post#10 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Kylo nice base, but if you louse that droid than your HQ will be in the open. if I attacked you, I will destroy your droid by louring it into the open than attack it with stormtroopers, then I'll send my ATATs to attack. after the shields are down, they will be safe to destroy your base, Id recommend moving a shield so attacking ATATs will have to face your full rath

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”