Level 7 attacked by Level 10

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
somethong
Squadron Leader

Level 7 attacked by Level 10

Post#1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:36 pm

ever since I became a level , my base has been attacked by level 10s. and on top of that my base is worth over 100,00 coins, and people I attack are only worth about 20,00. how can I fend off the level 10s?

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Level 7 attacked by Level 10

Post#2 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Hang in there. Everyone goes through it. I would go to X as fast as you can to have high level attacks.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Noahjedi77
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:01 pm

U can’t as far as I know. I would put my shields, turrets, and gr if u have em, and walls around ur loot storage, and put the rest of u building including hq in a different area. Hope that the attack gets the star and leaves or face plants on the deffended area.
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
#BringBackTheGreatCrateChase
:)

Marsh
Commander

Post#4 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:45 pm

It's just growing pains man. The reason I jumped to lvl 10 was because I was tired of getting attacked by the higher lvl players. I was also getting matched up with alot of lvl 10 bases.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Marsh wrote:It's just growing pains man. The reason I jumped to lvl 10 was because I was tired of getting attacked by the higher lvl players. I was also getting matched up with alot of lvl 10 bases.

×1
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:43 pm

At level 7, once you exceed 7000 medals, you will see mostly level 10s
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Kylo
Commodore

Post#7 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:08 am

It sucks.

I only recommend upgrading as fast as you can still get three stars on Hero Defense. Frags are awesome and a lot of higher level players will underestimate you when you are a lower level (looks in mirror).

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#8 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:05 am

Drop your medal count by losing battles. Once your medal count is lower you will be more evenly matched. My second account is Empire level 7 and about 5k medals and I only get attacked my max level 9 players at the moment. Having said that I don't often get attacked by Jet troopers so mostly I'm only getting attacked by other level 7. I often drop medals in the days inbetween conflicts when I dont need to be earning conflict gears.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire

Swad
Major General

Post#9 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:59 am

Many fall into the trap of upgrading HQ, then immediately building new traps, new turrets, new shields and new buildings. Do that and your base score climbs quickly and the bigger guys will be matched against you. Not pleasant.
Avoid new buildings until you upgrade everything, particularly attack capability.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:11 am

The single worst thing you can do for both your defense and offense is to build (or upgrade) traps and turrets. Turrets do NOT improve your defense. Upgrading walls is fine, but you really want to unlock and upgrade armory defensive equipment. I have a level 7 minibase with 15K medals that i use to donate snipers to my main base. It has two level 1 burst turrets, no traps or shields. I've had it about three months, and it is something like 79-8 on defense. I three star all hd's. The key is running storm, mhc, and sniper gr, having level 8 avas in the sc, and getting attacked by level 5's (lol).

The matchmaking algorithm in this game is idiotic. Hopefully, if enough minibases are built, the devs will get a clue and stop punishing people for building and upgrading their bases. I'm not holding my breath.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”