Level 6 N corner

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
getatmeimevil
Storm Trooper

Level 6 N corner

Post#1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:10 am

Any input is appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lvl 6 - Empire
Squad: beer30 CHEERS!

sgu97cab
Major General

Re: Level 6 N corner

Post#2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:31 am

Looks not too bad but I would put turrets closer to the walls so they can start picking off troops once they get past your factory and unit transports. I also found that for heroics it is best to put your hero command and starship command right in the top corner so that the troops spawning can't take it out before you have a chance to deploy. Occasionally a unit spawns in the top corner so I also put a trap up there.
On my level 7 base I switched turrets to 50/50 rapid fire and rockets, this means I can equip both. When you have all 4 types of turret you can only equip half of them with your armory.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire

getatmeimevil
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:46 am

Thanks, I switched a few resources with turrets.

Unfortunately I just had my first defensive battle and got rolled by 60 troops and 2 med droids. But they were level 7s. Have my first HD in a few min, hopefully that goes better.
Lvl 6 - Empire

getatmeimevil
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Well, this turned out to not work so great. Just following all the "rules" for base layout doesn't guarantee a successful outcome. I think the main problem is how spaced out the turrets are. Anyway made some adjustments and am having better luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lvl 6 - Empire

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Attached a picture of my level 7 base for inspiration. I win 99% of heroic defenses and about 80-90% of defenses with this layout. I have a building in each corner of the base (which you cant see in the picture), then I have my traps dotted around the perimeter.

In my armory I have the following active for defense:
-Rocket Turret Heat Sink
-Rapid Fire Turret Heat Sink
-Sniper Guard Reserve
Then I often donate jump troops from my main level 9 account for defense, and activate a jump trooper equipment/skin.
Or, I donate speeder bikes for defense, then activate Dewback guard reserve instead.
For heroics I activate Mobile Heavy Cannon guard reserve as they seem to take vehicles quite easily.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire

getatmeimevil
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Thanks for all the input man!
I will be unlocking the 3rd spot in my hero command within a few hours and hope that will be the tipping point so I can start winning HDs. I'm currently just outside of 3 star range, finishing between 33-36%. Also I still have some turrets to upgrade and always have 2 under construction. My unlocked perks are nothing fancy but I plan on camping at lvl6 for a while collecting frags.
Lvl 6 - Empire

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”