Lvl 6 Empire base (Need help)

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: How is my current layout?

Looks good to me!
20%
You may need to move stuff around
50%
You're obviously new at this
30%
Total votes: 10

Ovalteenjenkinz
Cadet Trooper

Lvl 6 Empire base (Need help)

Post#1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:19 am

So I started play SWC about 1-2 months ago and as of recently I've been losing most base battles. Please rate my base and give me some pointers on what I may be doing wrong!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: Lvl 6 Empire base (Need help)

Post#2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:13 am

Join a good squad. Move SC to the center and cover with multiple shields. Request high level snipers and bikes for your SC. THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE DEFENSE.
Sometimes you lose not because there is anything wrong with the base, but more with the attacker having stronger troops (i.e. They attack down).

chicohound
Captain

Post#3 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 am

For starters, way too many open spaces inside your wall perimeter. Tighten up those defenses by moving the walls inward so there are no gaps.

If you have too many wall segments, start a second wall on the southeast and southwest sides.

Move some of the buildings closer to your turrets so maybe your turrets can be firing back at attackers as they shot at the buildings.

Make sure your shields, when activated, do not go outside your wall perimeter. You want your attackers to have to destroy walls then shields, all the time while your turrets return fire.

If your not in a squad with some active mid to upper level players, get yourself in one. You want a squad that offers advice on tactics, game play, etc. Also, that way, they can be donating upper level defensive units to help you win defensive battles.

Good luck to you and remember most of all, have fun!!!!

Boog
Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:13 am

Four bikes in the sc (level 7+) will help a lot. The best defense, though, is to not build turrets (or upgrade them), and to not build traps and shields, despite what logic would dictate. I have a level 6 base with two turrets that is something like 40-5 on defense. Four level 8 ava's are a handful. It also three stars all of its hd's.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:54 am

Boog wrote:Four bikes in the sc (level 7+) will help a lot. The best defense, though, is to not build turrets (or upgrade them), and to not build traps and shields, despite what logic would dictate. I have a level 6 base with two turrets that is something like 40-5 on defense. Four level 8 ava's are a handful. It also three stars all of its hd's.

Come on Boog, don’t promote a sandbagging culture.

Boog
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 am

You should try it, with a midlevel base It's waaay more fun than the alternative.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Boog wrote:You should try it, with a midlevel base It's waaay more fun than the alternative.

I will never intentionally manipulate the game to give me unfair advantage (matching with inferior opponents), for this game, or any other PVP games.

Do hope devs will close this match making hole somedays.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#8 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Everything chico said plus I would put the hero command and starship port right in the top corner, otherwise in heroic defense where they are currently located the attackers may take them out quickly before you are able to deploy all your hero's or starships.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - Hotfix_Reborn

Ovalteenjenkinz
Cadet Trooper

Post#9 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:20 am

Thanks for all the advice guys! Im going to make some edits later on!

llamaman
Commander

Post#10 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:40 am

Your current base design is setup for an easy smash and grab with where your vaults are located. Remember when you are editing your base there is a grey shadow around buildings and structures when moving them. This is the space that rebels are unable to deploy in.
Personally I have my sc protecting my vaults and my hq. Sc under 2 shields so thats well protected and gives it a chance to deploy.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”