Rebel Base - LVL10

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: How is my base layout?

Awesome Layout!
No votes
Might just get by.
54%
You are doomed.
46%
Total votes: 13

Noahjedi77
Captain

Re: Rebel Base - LVL10

Post#11 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:53 pm

vikki wrote:
Noahjedi77 wrote:
vikki wrote:
Thanks a lot, I will go ahead with rapids and sonics as per PhoenixAZ1899's advice.

Appreciate the reply and support.

Others have said it all, but I would also recommend to remember that certain turrets that are good in pvp are bad in sw. If u swap to a bunch of rapids and sonics, could ur base be easily hundied in sw? Just something I think is good to think about.

Kindly share your recommendation for turrets for squad wars, thanks

im no expert, but here's what i think
in sw the only time to use jets on offense is with tako. if tako is in play no base will win a defense, so theres no need to make an anti jet sw base, but jets main weakness i thin k is sonics.the other main attack op is tat. Tat means lots of peeps will be using mech. most mech are bruisers. sonics and rockets are good against these. burst turrets are okay, and moator are bad. Because of this, i use a mainly sonic and mech base. If jets have a hundred percent boost, like with skiins, or 500 percent boost, like with take, then your turrets wont be around very long. Sonics are one hit wonders. they do all their damage, at the begining, and then dont really matter so even if they are destroyed quickly, they did what they do. the damage they do though with their first shot is usually way more than a rapidfire turret could do before a jet hoard could destroy them. if your base has lots of rapid fire turrets, then like i said earlier i dont think it will do well in sw, and i also dont think it will do that well in normal pvp.
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
:)

Noahjedi77
Captain

Post#12 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:57 pm

btw, on defense, i think that jet buff with jets in sc is better than yetties, and any gr u have, i think u should use it. As a reb, gr is less for damage and more for stalling so your turrets have more time to do damage
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
:)

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#13 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Good advice in this thread.

My two cents: there's not really any turret that can stop an attack in squad wars. You would need to change them so often (e.g., change to rockets for a Tatooine war, bursts for a Dandoran war, etc.), it's just not viable. Count on your SC to win defenses in squad wars, but don't bank on it. Any squad with Tatooine, Takodana, or Dandoran can take out any base with the right skill.

Dark, your comment about Imps running the eAT-AT made me smile. I haven't seen Bessie attack my base in several weeks, maybe even a month. Kessen shows up in about 85% of my defensive replays now.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”