Empire lvl8 base layout

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
ImperialDeathTrooper
Cadet Trooper

Empire lvl8 base layout

Post#1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:00 am

Hello guys

just need advises on my base layout. I'm good with my turret layout , but i do need suggestion on where to place those traps, since in most cases they were just taken down by vanguard b4 doing anything. Any other advises are welcomed tho. :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JDD
Major General

Re: Empire lvl8 base layout

Post#2 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:21 am

Traps are a touch & go thingy. Best tae watch where HD spawn & enemies preferred deployment zones.

Here's a freebie, don't line up those barracks fer Kessen supershot. Generally, attacks will likely be from the southwest where SC & deka is too far tae defend the HQ. Hey, don't trust me, I'm a Reb ;) :lol:

ImperialDeathTrooper
Cadet Trooper

Re: Empire lvl8 base layout

Post#3 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:56 am

JDD wrote:Traps are a touch & go thingy. Best tae watch where HD spawn & enemies preferred deployment zones.

Here's a freebie, don't line up those barracks fer Kessen supershot. Generally, attacks will likely be from the southwest where SC & deka is too far tae defend the HQ. Hey, don't trust me, I'm a Reb ;) :lol:

u so nice for a reb, lol; well, wherever i place the trap, vanguard will always find it out and take it down; about barracks, SC and deka, i don't want to spread the shield to much, so protected area is limited and i'm trying to us it more effectively. actually, most attacks from southwest were failed due to just being overwhelmed by firepower, a few successful try lured snipers to southwest and then attack from east

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”