New Base advise

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
marinov2011
Cadet Trooper

New Base advise

Post#1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:54 am

Hi guys,

am I on the right path at all?

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ChiptheFish
Commodore

Re: New Base advise

Post#2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:04 am

A corner base design is very common in the early stages of the game, and it is often effective since it reduces your optimal attack surface. A few comments at first glance:

1. Put a buffer of other buildings between you HQ and the edge of the map. Your opponents can still deploy from ALL edges of the map and with your HQ so close to the edge with no walls or other buildings to obstruct fire, it's a very easy 1 star win for the attacker. TIP: put your resource generator buildings and barracks along the back corner as a buffer for the HQ. You can also consider putting some walls back there if you want.
2. The strength in a corner design is that when the opponent deploys on the edge in the corner, those units are instantly vulnerable to defensive fire and they are at basically zero range to the buildings...however to take advantage of this strength, you need to put some turrets close enough to the back corner that they will target any troops deployed there. TIP: Move some turrets back closer to the corner.

Other than that, I'd recommend you watch your defensive replays and try to adjust your base design progressively as you see what strategies the Imperial's commonly use against you.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ10, Medals: 22K, Battle Rank: 11 (Android)
Kenobi's_Command: A Level 50 Squad (MAX PERKS!) - Join us!
Casual but active L4-10 player's welcome. 3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:50 pm

marinov2011 wrote:Hi guys,

am I on the right path at all?

marinov2011 - Chip gave you some good advice.

I prefer the North Corner versus the South as when you get to HQ 4 you get the Scout Tower which unlocks Heroic Defense Events. During HD Events most HD Units seem to prefer spawning from the South.

Also I would place the Droid Hut in opposite corner than your Main Base. Enemy Commanders often forget to check corners which often results in a 2-Star Loss instead of 3-Star Loss.

Thanks for being part of the Rebel Faction! :D

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

marinov2011
Cadet Trooper

Post#4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:00 am

hi you both!

Thanks a lot for the advice, i have been trying to keep with it : )

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”