In search of a good lay out!!

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
DarkKnight
Captain

In search of a good lay out!!

Post#1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:25 am

Fellow Rebels, and Ill even enlist Empire help on this one. I am a fairly new 10, all defenses and walls, shields still at LV9. I am looking for a good layout that will defend against the Jet/jump hoard. Also, at the same time be a good Hero Defense base without having to adjust anything prior to the defense. I stock buffed jets on a regular or snipers, both Dekas active. I have 4 mortors, 4 rapid fire turrets, 4 rockets, 4 bursts and 4 sonics..2 of which still need upped to 9. A few screen shots of some good layouts would be appreciated. Yes, I have looked at the other posts and none seem to really cut the mustard.
Rogue_Warriors
Leader - Co-Founder
May the Force be with us!!!

Boog
Major General

Re: In search of a good lay out!!

Post#2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 am

I would just go with a good hd layout and be happy with it. Ditch the mortars if you want any chance against jumpers.

DarkKnight
Captain

Post#3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:53 am

Boog wrote:I would just go with a good hd layout and be happy with it. Ditch the mortars if you want any chance against jumpers.

Just today I swapped 2 rockets for 2 more bursts for a total of 4 bursts, I like holding on to those mortars for the rare Storm trooper swarm and they work pretty good on HD just due to the variety it uses. Honestly, nothing really combats the Jump hoard, just got to have not a lot of resources to lose when you know youre going to be off the game for a bit.
Rogue_Warriors
Leader - Co-Founder

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:10 am

DarkKnight wrote:Just today I swapped 2 rockets for 2 more bursts for a total of 4 bursts, I like holding on to those mortars for the rare Storm trooper swarm and they work pretty good on HD just due to the variety it uses. Honestly, nothing really combats the Jump hoard, just got to have not a lot of resources to lose when you know youre going to be off the game for a bit.

DarkKnight - Sonics are good against Jumps since they tend to bunch together - so I would use some of those.

Also a North Corner Bases seems to be best for HD Events but again perhaps you have a layout that works for you.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkKnight
Captain

Post#5 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:14 am

DeathStriker wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:Just today I swapped 2 rockets for 2 more bursts for a total of 4 bursts, I like holding on to those mortars for the rare Storm trooper swarm and they work pretty good on HD just due to the variety it uses. Honestly, nothing really combats the Jump hoard, just got to have not a lot of resources to lose when you know youre going to be off the game for a bit.

DarkKnight - Sonics are good against Jumps since they tend to bunch together - so I would use some of those.

Also a North Corner Bases seems to be best for HD Events but again perhaps you have a layout that works for you.

It starts in the north corner (I think, top left?) I have 4 sonics currently, ive seen the effect they have on my Jumps. Idk, try to have a variety since I seem to get hit with a variety. The second I change things up, I get hit with a Jump hoard. lol
Rogue_Warriors
Leader - Co-Founder

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:36 am

DarkKnight wrote:It starts in the north corner (I think, top left?) I have 4 sonics currently, ive seen the effect they have on my Jumps. Idk, try to have a variety since I seem to get hit with a variety. The second I change things up, I get hit with a Jump hoard. lol

DarkKnight - North Corner is straight up as you look at base in game.

Sonic work best in Pairs or sets of 3. I agree with the "variety of turrets" but with Jump Hordes it is best to refresh your memory on what works well against Jumps (Infantry-Flyer).

See SWC Wiki pages for Turrets found here.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkKnight
Captain

Post#7 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:39 am

Hopefully this screen shot works...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rogue_Warriors
Leader - Co-Founder

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”