Level 9 Empire Base layout.

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: How is my base layout?

Awesome Layout!
10%
Might just get by.
38%
You are doomed.
52%
Total votes: 21

Noahjedi77
Captain

Re: Level 9 Empire Base layout.

Post#11 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:14 am

With the walls spread out on the south side of ur base, I would move your whole base south just enough so a solid row of walls can be on the north side of your loot. I think this would help because sonic farms work well against the common jet and tax attack, and walls don’t affect them other than they can’t spawn on them. I rarely get hundred, but when I do it’s cause of a Zerg attack. Putting that layer of walls can help against those of they attach near your loot, and that is where I would attack
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
:)

Boog
Major General

Post#12 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:26 am

The other thing to do is to experiment with placing them where you snipers or sc troops usually deploy to taka advantage of the wall bug that make airstrikes fail.

MadHatterX1
Storm Trooper

Post#13 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Since your comments, Ive gone from 1-2 losses to 1-4 losses. I changes to 10 Sonic and 8 RF turrets. The effect is massive. Even with no mines and no support troops I win 2/3 defenses! Ill post these comments in my next youtube vid.
Thank you and hope to see you on the War field!
S.O.D.
Stormtroopers of Death
Looking for active members.

Leader
LVL 9 HQ

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#14 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:33 pm

Run RFT's in place of those sonics to deal with heavy + meds. Sonics aren't going to do you much good until they're lvl 10 and hit for 49% health. Having some rockets is still ok as they have a really good damage modifier vs. vehicles even without heatsink skin and at HQ 9, I suspect you still see juggs, hails and txs as lvl 9 jet attacks aren't nearly as effective as lvl 10's due to their big jump in health/damage and the availability of healships.

sgu97cab
Captain

Post#15 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Plagueis wrote:Run RFT's in place of those sonics to deal with heavy + meds. Sonics aren't going to do you much good until they're lvl 10 and hit for 49% health. Having some rockets is still ok as they have a really good damage modifier vs. vehicles even without heatsink skin and at HQ 9, I suspect you still see juggs, hails and txs as lvl 9 jet attacks aren't nearly as effective as lvl 10's due to their big jump in health/damage and the availability of healships.

Hi Plagueis.
Just wondering, can you shed some light of RFT vs Burst? If I look in the SWC wiki seems RFT has one more range but 10% less damage, plus the Burst has a 125% multiplier against bruiser units. To me this means the sacrifice of 1 range would be worth going with Bursts instead of RFT but you are still advocating RFTs.
Leader - AUS-Darth_Gump (W107 D1 L8)
...Always looking for new Empire level 7+ players who chat, donate regularly, take part in wars. Preferably Australian time zones.

JDD
Major General

Post#16 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Whoa! How come I never get matched against this base!!! Seriously rockets? :lol:

Listen tae the Imp veterans & you'll have one tough cookie fer us poor Rebels tae crack ;)

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#17 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:57 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
Plagueis wrote:Run RFT's in place of those sonics to deal with heavy + meds. Sonics aren't going to do you much good until they're lvl 10 and hit for 49% health. Having some rockets is still ok as they have a really good damage modifier vs. vehicles even without heatsink skin and at HQ 9, I suspect you still see juggs, hails and txs as lvl 9 jet attacks aren't nearly as effective as lvl 10's due to their big jump in health/damage and the availability of healships.

Hi Plagueis.
Just wondering, can you shed some light of RFT vs Burst? If I look in the SWC wiki seems RFT has one more range but 10% less damage, plus the Burst has a 125% multiplier against bruiser units. To me this means the sacrifice of 1 range would be worth going with Bursts instead of RFT but you are still advocating RFTs.

You'll still want to go with RFTs. When you hear bruiser infantry, think wookies so that burst modifier isn't going to be very useful against the two main rebel attacks, jets and heavies + meds. Turret range is far more important as that RFT might get an extra shot off while the burst gets ran over. Theoretically the RFT will do more damage than a burst as an enemy has to close the extra gap and destroy the turret to stop the damage. Plus RFTs will switch to target support troops like medic droids which is important because pretty much any direct-fire turret we have won't out damage a single high level medic droid's healing let alone 4-5 low level ones stacked, hence why we bunch our turrets up. Get rid of the med droids fast and every turret immediately becomes more effective.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”