Empire HQ7 BASE, rate it

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
ibrahim
Commander

Empire HQ7 BASE, rate it

Post#1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:12 am

my hq7 base, some are 7, all turrets are 6 except, the 2. any suggestions to prevent buffed jumps attack also.,
i want to add picture, but it says, file too large, so instead giving its link.
https://prnt.sc/gkaotv

geoman48
Commodore

Re: Empire HQ7 BASE, rate it

Post#2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:26 am

not terrible... but I'm HQ8 rebel and I'd easily 2 star it, probably 3 star. Reason being is you have too many mortar turrets. Mortars are useless against buffed jumps. So I'd swap those out for burst turrets until you can get sonics at HQ9. Hope that helps!
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

ibrahim
Commander

Post#3 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:01 am

thnx, only buffed jumps, seem to have success have against my base, but if 70+ troopers attacks ur base, and u have no mortars, u r doomed :)

geoman48
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:54 am

ibrahim wrote:thnx, only buffed jumps, seem to have success have against my base, but if 70+ troopers attacks ur base, and u have no mortars, u r doomed :)

true... that's kind of the trade off the game was meant to promote. You can defend against certain types of troops, but not all types. If you are attacked by 70+ troopers more than you are attacked by buff jetpacks, then keep the mortars for sure. At HQ8, I get attacked by buffed jumps way more than stormtroopers hence the leaning towards burst and/or sonics. By the way, burst turrets are pretty good against regular rebel troops or stormtroopers as well. :)
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

ibrahim
Commander

Post#5 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:38 am

geoman48 wrote:
ibrahim wrote:thnx, only buffed jumps, seem to have success have against my base, but if 70+ troopers attacks ur base, and u have no mortars, u r doomed :)

true... that's kind of the trade off the game was meant to promote. You can defend against certain types of troops, but not all types. If you are attacked by 70+ troopers more than you are attacked by buff jetpacks, then keep the mortars for sure. At HQ8, I get attacked by buffed jumps way more than stormtroopers hence the leaning towards burst and/or sonics. By the way, burst turrets are pretty good against regular rebel troops or stormtroopers as well. :)

if i am on forest planets, i see 70%, buffed jumps, and they easily 2 star or 3 star me , the same i do with them with atact, and medics, but on tatooine i see infantry and vehicle loadouts. but ur suggestion is a good, one. iwill swap , 2mortars for bursts, and then see replays , i they improved against(, i dont have that GR BS :) )

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”